TRAGEDY💔

Heyaa peeps! ✨

How are you guys? I missed you all🥺

I know I know I am back after many months but I just got time and publishing this part🫠

And lemme tell you a thing. I wrote this part months back, thinking of uploading it soon and finally that soon is today😁

Ok ok, remaining talks at the end, now go and read out this part.

Don't forget to vote and comment and I won't forget to publish remaining parts ☺️✨

HAPPY READING 💗

_________________________________________

KARAN'S POV:

It's been one month we took decision of moving back to our home and two days back, I got transfer letter from my office and the very next day, I had to join.

At afternoon, as soon as I got letter, I called Preeta to start packing essentials and by the evening she did it. In just 3 hours.

Preeta and I hurriedly packed essential stuff and left. We reached around 10pm.

Chachu and Chachi -Preeta's parents- were not happy but didn't say anything cuz Preeta passed them deadly glares as they tried to say something.

I am so proud of her. Dada Jan would also have been so proud.

Today's Wednesday and we are on terrace enjoying icecream.

"Karan, humien wapis jana parega na, humari sab cheezien Hain wahan."

"Don't worry. Mai ny plan kar Liya hai sab."

"Kya?"

"Friday ko half day karunga, Tum ready rehna hum lunch karty hi nikal jaiengy. Saturday Sunday hum apni cheezien pack kariengy jitni hosakti hai karliengy aur Sunday ko lunch ky bad yehan Ghar wapis aajaiengy." I shrugged.

"Kab tak aisy karty rahiengy? Itna Sara Saman hai uper Sy Sara furniture bhi sell Karna hai."

We decided to sell furniture and other things and give our apartment on rent.

"Furniture ka bh--"

"Mery kitchen ki bhi itni sari cheezien Hain!" She cutely whined.

"Arey hojayega sab. Pehly is weekend apni cheezien to ly aaien."

"Mai to kehti hon Karan, mai aur taie ami next week chaly jaiengy ghar, sab chezien pack kar ky Taya abu ky sath ly aaiengy yehan. Taya abu bhi to waisy Ghar py hi hoty Hain aur tumhien bhi bar bar travel nahi Karna parega."

"Hmm....keh to sahi rahi ho. To is weekend hum dono chalty hain, next week Tum aur mom ja ky dekh Lena Baki cheezien."

She nodded.

She licked her lips after finishing her ice cream. I smirked and moved extremely close to her, caging her in corner of couch.

"K.. Karan... Koi ajayega Kya kar rahy ho?!" She looked here n there.

"Any do. Apni biwi ko Pyar kar Raha hon." I rubbed nose on her neck making her shiver.

I love it when she shiver under my actions.

"K.. Karan..." She arched her neck as I started kissing her neck.

"I guess, room mai chalty hain!" I was getting out of control.

"Please." She was breathless too.

Picking her in my arms we went to our room and shared a blissful night.