your kiss might kill me, so won't you kill me?

Jake Webber, Youtuber and resident fan-favorite of the Camboys channel has been scrolling through endless comments on their recent 'GIRLS RATE GUYS' video to see people taking excessively about how he's funny and attractive, he knows that his ex-girlfriend is reading these and is definitely rolling her eyes about the fact that his ego is gonna be so huge.

He smiles and screenshots a few to send to rub it in, his smirk widens when he sees the little 'typing' icon on the lower left section of his screen.

'IS THAT FUCJING JOHNNIE GUILBERT?'

He chuckles internally at the simple mistake, Tara never seems to spell 'fucking' correctly in text.

'who tf is that?'

'UHH HE'S EMO IDK, BROS GOT AS MUCH SUBS AS YOU THO! 'ND HE'S LITERALLY IN OUR AREA. SOMETIMES I SEE HIM AT PARTIES!'

Jake searches up the man's name on Youtube and clicks on his profile picture then quickly redirects to Instagram in hopes of getting more info, 'in a band' is basically the only new thing he gathers besides the fact that the guy is really fucking pretty. What the fuck..?

Navy blue and black eyeshadow surrounds his bright blue eyes, highlighting just how damned pretty they are. Light pink lips in a permanent pout and fuck Jake is so gone.

He knew he had a thing for goth girls but emo guys? He's surprised at how quickly he accepts his new slightly gayer reality? The internet's been kinda speculating for awhile now - he kinda thought it was just 'cuz he's autistic to be honest.. Not that those things are mutually exclusive but the internet kinda just makes things up as they go.

They were right though... at least partially, damn.

He looks closer and the guy has a fuckin' 2011 Ronnie Radke haircut and what looks like the Danger Days spider on his neck? If he was slightly less sane, he'd be laughing maniacally at himself right now. Who knew he'd be into a dude with the same hairdo as a past version of Ronnie Radke of all people...

He has some corny cursive font scrawled across his chest in black ink and Jake has no idea what it says as he can only make out a few letters that are uncovered but he really wants to splay his fingers over it and trace the words. Ew, the guy's probably not even gay.

Well...

His comment did read 'dude in the red pants is kinda hot tbh'. Not really the most incriminating but damn, the guy has confidence.

He goes back to search through the comments, there's a myriad of thirsty fans replying with shit like 'Johnnie Guilbert, is that you? Please come home, the kids miss you.' and other similar iterations of the same idea. Someone responded with a pregnant woman emoji?

Others are freaking out, 'ARE THEY GONNA COLLAB?'

'JOHNNIE COMMENT SPOTTED?'

'YOU'RE GAY?!'

'i didnt know they knew eachother'

Jake does not respond with a 'we do not know eachother' even though he thinks about it for a split second.

He finally gets down to Johnnie's comment replying to himself, 'this was supposed to b on my burner account...'

Jake can't help himself... he replies with a '♥️'.

-

Days go by and Jake would have forgotten about the interaction entirely if the guy wasn't literally his gay awakening at the ripe age of 25?