Chapter 19 ~ You are mine

Words:-1400+

Words:-1400+

____________

Siddharth's POV:

After channeling my anger at the gym, I proceeded to the mansion to find Raha. Today, I would make her understand where she truly belongs. Taking my car, I drove towards my residence.

Upon reaching the mansion, I headed to my room, only to discover Raha's absence. I had previously informed her that she would be staying in my room. Perplexed, I swiftly made my way to the room I had allocated for her earlier.

My suspicions were confirmed; she was there, sitting at her study table, engrossed in her studies. Puzzled by her absence from my room, my anger reached its peak. I approached her, and she looked at me with a startled expression, knowing my presence unnerved her. Despite her fear, she needed to comprehend our relationship.

Taking her books and pens in my hand, she questioned, "Why are you taking my book?" I remained silent, collecting everything on the table. Without responding, I started walking towards my room, and she trailed behind, persistently asking,Where are you taking my book?" Ignoring her, she continued, "They weren't even bought with your money. Give them back!" Her shouts echoed as she followed me.

After reaching my room, I placed all her books on my bed and instructed, "Study here." She gazed at me with wide eyes, but I disregarded her questions, insisting, "Just do as I say; study here."

As I headed towards the cupboard, in need of a shower, I began undressing. Suddenly, I heard a noise behind me. Turning, I found Raha, having gathered her belongings, attempting to leave the room. Irritated, I swiftly reached the door and locked it. Once again, she looked at me with those big eyes of hers. Despite my frustration, I couldn't help but appreciate the beauty in her gaze.

"Don't you understand what I'm saying?" I glared at her, but she averted her gaze and tried to slip past me to leave the room. Determined, I positioned myself in front of the door, blocking all exits. She pleaded with pity-filled eyes, silently requesting space to leave.

"Sorry, but those pleading eyes won't work today," I remarked. Taking her books from her hands, I placed them on the table.

I looked at her and gently touched her face, but she recoiled instantly. "Sorry," I apologized for my touch. "Leave me," she murmured.

"I warned you," I reminded her, recalling that she still worked at that inexpensive cafe. She appeared puzzled by my statement.

"I told you not to work in that cheap cafe, Raha," I sternly expressed. She simply ignored my concern, turning her face in another direction. Her persistent disregard was testing my patience.

"Am I asking something, Raha?" I raised my voice slightly, causing her to shiver. "I will forgive you today; don't make this mistake tomorrow, okay? Be a good girl," I said politely, not wanting to escalate her fear.