Chapter 24

December 8, 2023

After a couple of hours, I woke up because I felt the sudden movement of the bed. Of course I knew that it was Jerome, so I didn't bother to open my eyes and tried to continue sleeping again.

"Hmm, you smell so good, baby," he said while sniffing my neck.

I got distracted because of what he did, so I opened my eyes to look at him.

"What are you doing? I'm still sleepy," I said because I really feel sleepy.

Honestly, I wanted to wake up so that I could ask him if they just finished drinking, but I couldn't because I was really sleepy. I just feel so tired today, and I badly want to sleep peacefully.

He didn't answer me, and he also stopped sniffing my neck. I decided to sleep again, but before I closed my eyes, I checked the clock beside me, and I saw that it was 2:47 in the morning.

It turns out that I've only slept for more than two hours, so the bed is really dragging me.

I finally closed my eyes again and fell asleep, but not until I felt the need to pee. If you know me very well, I'm the type of person who doesn't hold back my urine. I will actually stand up, even if I am in the middle of sleeping. I'm not really good at holding it back because I know it's bad, and that's what my parents also taught me.

When I got up, I took my cell phone from the bedside table to check the time, and I saw that it was 3:23 in the morning. I also noticed that there was no one next to me in bed.

Aren't they done drinking yet?

I thought Jerome was already here because I felt him.

Is that a dream?

I shrugged the thought out of my mind because I felt the urge to pee again. Fortunately, our room has its own bathroom, so I don't have to go out. I quickly went there and took a leak.

After I finished doing my personal business, I went out. I peeked at the window to see if they were still outside, but they were not there. I decided to go out of our room, and there's no one outside of the halls.

The lights were mostly off, so that means they were done. I went down to the kitchen to see if anyone was there or if Jerome was there, but I didn't see anyone.

Where is he? Why isn't he in our room yet? Where does he go?

I continued walking around the house until I came to a hallway leading to the restroom downstairs. I thought that he might be there too, so I walked towards it.

I yawned as I walked there, but then I heard something that made me stop.

Sensual noises.

What the fuck was that? What am I hearing right now? Is it really that kind of noise?

Oh, my god!

I am not that naive when it comes to that sort of thing, but I know that kind of sound. I already heard it from watching movies that are erotic. It is a sound that comes out only from doing private things.

I am so nervous, and I don't know what to do. Initially, I thought of getting out there as soon as possible because I couldn't be here hearing those noises.

Where the fuck is Jerome?

I slowly walked backwards, but then I suddenly heard someone talking coming from the restroom.

"Shit! That felt so good!" I heard someone say.

"Hmm, yeah," I heard the other one reply.

"We should do this often," the first one said.