Chapter 42

June 25, 2024

The next morning, I woke up because I felt someone poking my cheeks and trailing my nose.

I frowned because, what the hell? Who are you to interrupt my sleep? I am having the loveliest dream right now.

All I know is that my parents won't do that to me. So, who the fuck is it?

I slowly and lazily opened my eyes, and I saw my not-so-crazy boyfriend grinning at me.

Oh, shit! What the hell is he doing here?

"Good morning," he said, still smiling widely at me.

I tried to get up, but I failed, so he helped me.

"Why are you here?" I asked while checking the sides of my mouth.

"I came here to see you, of course," he replied.

"This early in the morning? You're really obsessed with me," I said.

"What do you mean early? It's already 10 o'clock in the morning," he said.

What? Really? Oh, my god! Did I oversleep?

"Really?" I asked, and I immediately looked at the clock.

Oh, god! He's so terrible. It's only 8 o'clock.

He's now laughing after seeing my reaction change from 😮 to 😑.

"I am just kidding," he said while still laughing.

"You are a horrible person. Do you know that?" I sarcastically said.

"I am not," he said.

"For real, why are you here?" I asked.

"Well, last night, I was thinking that we didn't really have the chance to spend a lot of time together," he said.

"So, I asked your parents if I could take you out today," he added.

"Huh?" I said.

"I just want to spend more time with you," he said.

Hmm, I love his idea. It's true, though, that we didn't have the chance to spend more time together yesterday.

"What do you think?" he asks.

"You really don't have to ask. I'll come with you wherever you want to go," I answered.

"Really?" he asks.

"Yeah, of course," I said.

"Well, before you come with me, I think it's for the best if you take a bath first," he said, chuckling.

"Rude!" I said, and I threw a pillow at him.

I then stood up from bed to go to the mirror that was hanging on my wall, but he spoke.

"I'm just kidding," he replied, and he grabbed onto me and hugged me from behind.

"Hey, let go of me. I'll take a bath first," I said.

"I said I'm just kidding. You always smell nice," he said, and then he sniffed my neck.

"Hey, stop sniffing me," I said.

This fool didn't listen at all because he sniffed on my neck even more, causing my knees to go soft, and I gave up.

Fuck! He knows that I am sensitive on that part, because that's what makes me horny. He did that to me before, and now he's doing it again.

He immediately caught me, and we both fell on the bed. He is on top of me, and I can swear that he is so close to me because I can feel his breath on my face. I think he has that after-shave smell.