Beginning

The sun is shining, wind blowing, nothing else could be more perfect than this. Aly takes a sip of her coffee. While observing this comely of nature, some eerie sound comes out. *GRUMBLE* Oh no. Aly seems to be hungry. In anger, Aly spits out her 100% real cigarette... Totally not a candy stick. "MIN GO GRAB ME SOME FOOD!" Aly yells in top of her lungs. "Fine..." Min said sadly not showing any complaisant. Recently, min has lost a bet to Aly. They made a bet to whoever answers the most parts in a human skill. Min has guessed 1. However, Aly has guessed...SIX!!! This is too sigma mode 😎 Now Min has to be Alys servant for the rest of the day. (Wow! this story is so interesting)
Back to the present-
Thirty minutes have passed... Aly is losing her patients. "Min wth is taking you so long!" Says Aly while walking to the kitchen. Min was turning back slowly with a creepy smile 😀! And holding a kitchen knife??? Aly tried to dissuade him. "Min! please! we are siblings! you cant do this! I'm sorry!" Aly was terrified. Min was prosaic. Aly dialed 911. Suri the EXPERT police officer👮‍♀️ answered the phone "911 what's your emergency?" Aly screams "HEEELPPP MEEEE 3:"

Part two coming soon 😜

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 11 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Min.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें