~8~

Hey

An update is here .

Do enjoy okay 😊

******************************

Aab aap badhu ki mang me sindur varye , I heard the pandit ji ( priest).

(Now fill the bride's hairline with vermillion)

I had kept my face neutral. I don't want others to know what I am feeling. Even I have no idea what I should feel at this moment. Whether to feel happy and excited that i am going to start my life with new people or to feel sad and angry that I had no other choice to get married.

I wonder how my life had changed within this 10 days. 10 days earlier when I entered my house , the atmosphere was not good , papa was sad even mumma was not as cheerful as she used to be . Bhai was not there and bhabhi was trying to talk to dadi which dadi was not willing to do.

Beta yaha aana , dadi called me .

Everyone turned to me with sad expressions and I was unable to read what had happened.

I sat on the sofa . Dadi asked me something that surprised me .

Beta, sach sach bata tu kisi ko pasand karti he kya

( Child tell me the truth, do you like someone)

Huhhh!
Na..nahi kyu puch rahe ho aap , i replied feeling nervous why she is asking me this question.

(No..no why are you asking me this)

Toh , thik he hamne Jo fasla liya he wahi hoga, unko bhi suchit kar do she Coldly said.

( Then , it's final what I had decided, inform them)

Par , maa at least ask her opinion
papa hesitantly said.

( But mother)

I interrupt them

Kya baat kar rahe he aap log

(What are you talking about)

Princ...... papa was about to say something when dadi interrupted him and continued

Tumhare liye rista aya tha aur mene haa kardia

(There was a marriage proposal for you and I said yes to them)

This was like a bomb to me . It's not that I like someone but marriage abhi ( now) . I am not even ready for this but how can I say this to dadi.

Papa came to me and sat beside me .

Princess, if you don't want to then no need to get married . Papa comes to the rescue.

Par Raman , kya burai he is riste me , tum jante ho un logo , ache log he woh , aur hamari Diya waha khush rahegi , dadi said to convince papa.

(But Raman , what is wrong with this proposal, you also know them , they are good people. Our Diya will be happy there)

Par maa , princess ko bhi toh ladka pasand ana chaiye na , papa said.

( But mother, even the Princess has to like the man)

Pasand, Saadi ke baad ajayega

(Like, it will come after marriage)

Aur nahi aya toh .

(And if she didn't like ,then)

Raman , dadi raises her voice

Maa , papa went to dadi and sat in front of her holding her hand .

Maa , she is my daughter, kese usse puche Bina uska rista karde , aap bhi socho na

(Mother , she is my daughter, how could we fix her marriage without asking her , think about that )

I know Raman but I have given them my words and I can't back out , Diya tujhe koi problem me is Saadi me , she turned to me .

( Diya , do you have any problem in this marriage)

Now what should I say. He kanha ji kese dubhida me dal Diya he hame .

Dadi ......can I say no to this........please ,
I finished stuttering.

No .....I have given my words to them ,Dadi snort.

Wahi hoga Jo meri beti kahegi , nahi matlab nahi baat khatam ,Papa said

( It's going to happen what my daughter says. No means no , discussion finished)

Ha, tujhe sirf apni beti ki pari he meri juban ka kya , Mene bhi kuch soch kar hi fasla liya he na .

(Yes you only think about your daughter, what about my words. I had also thought of something to decide it )

Par maa , papa was saying something but dadi stood to leave but felt unconscious.

Dadiiiiii I rushed to her.

We all got worried and hurriedly took her to her room. The doctor entered after a few minutes and examined her. Doc said not to give stress to her. She is getting more stressed these days.

Kya stress le Rahi hogi no one knows.

( What type of stress it would be )

After an hour, dadi regains her consciousness back.

***************************

Oh God so much drama na .

Stay tuned to read more dramas .

Do vote and comment your thoughts..

Are comment bhi kar diya karo na , kese pata chalega kesi he .. bas kuch seconds hi toh lagega na🥺🥺.

And do follow me on Instagram.
I have created a new account..

https://www.instagram.com/zume_writes?igsh=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

Thanks
Love
Suzy🤍