𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ⁴¹

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

Author's POV

The days turned into weeks, and their journey kept on the beautiful track.

Jungkook was now downstairs, waiting for his wife to come down to go to the office. Just as he was about to call her again, Ashley already came into view with her cute smile that melted his heart in many different ways.

"Took you so long," he said, taking her into his arms.

"Hmm, you don't find anything different in me?" she asked with a frown on her face. How could he not have seen the pendant he bought for her and that she was wearing today?

"No," he played it off, knowing that precious pendant he bought for her when she got an award for her art exhibition. He tucked a few strands behind her ears and smiled mischievously, and she huffed in frustration.

"Okay, then let's go. What are you waiting for?" She shrugged off his embrace and started to move ahead.

He chuckled and thought to tease her more.

They stood in the elevator with her dull face, and Jungkook enjoyed the moment of teasing her.

Oh, how much he loved to tease her.

As the door slid open, Ashley stepped out and made her way out. When Jungkook stepped out, a voice came from the side.

"Jungkook!" A woman called his name. Ashley turned around to see an elegant-looking woman with soft features.

She approached both of them, and Jungkook, who was looking at her with a strange look, couldn't decipher who she was.

"Hi, Jungkook, you don't remember me?" She asked, showing her smile. Jungkook frowned and shifted back from her, moving his head to deny.

"What, I am Jennifer," she exclaimed in a loud voice, making Ashley cover her ears.

Jungkook thought for a second and then remembered that she is the daughter of one of his close dealers.

"Oh yeah, I remembered. What are you doing here?" He straightforwardly asked her.

"Woah, not even a hi?" she scoffed, and Jungkook kept his face emotionless.

"My dad sent me here," she gave him an envelope.

He took that and read whatever was written and looked at her, "So you want to work here as your dad's agent?" he asked.

"Yes, Dad said he wanted me to learn things, so he trusts you. That's why he sent me here," she said.

"Ok, Mr. Ahn will let you know everything," he said, looking at Ashley, who was shooting daggers at both of them.