an accident in the hiest

♧I changed  a lot I the story if ur reading it for second time u might be surprised a bit ♧
Around Bieka

Nakamori pov :
6 . 5 . 4 . 3 . 2 . 1 . 0 ( suddenly the light were off ) "this must be kid turn on the emergency light NOW " I said to my officers quickly hopping this time my luck will be on my side and finally catch that thief
(a sound of crack emerged) "KID "I shouted
as I saw a moving shadow infront of my eyes .(light were back) I soon as I opened my eyes kid was out in the sky fleeing away again "after him . . . " I shouted to the officers.

Kaito kid pov:
( walking into a dark ally in another direction away from the police who was chasing a popet of his . )" how could they fall to the same trick all over again" I membeled. a side from the hiest bieng quite the usuel without mieten-te(great detective ) présent as i was lost in my though I heard a voice a familiar one .I turned around the corner to pick a glance .

"Did you get the money ,boss wouldn't like it if you try fool us , foolling a high member is fooling the boss himself "

_boss _ I said to my self .while a black kind of short guy said to another man about his sighst the first one was wearing all black clothing with glasses which made it difficult to clearly see through it . In the other hand the other one was wearing a grey suit looking nervous and rather afraid around him while holding a suitcase. Something about it was wrong why would they come to this place to do there business.could it be that there doing an exchange of illegal things .as I was focused on collecting as much info as possible.i heard footsteps behind me ,before I could turn around to see the figure I was hit in the back of my head ,I fall down to the ground feeling a huge pain, my head was spinning I could feel blood dripping out of my head , I tried  to turn around to get a glimpse of the people behind me but couldn't see properly  but they were two men a side from the two from before one with long grey hair and a black top hat and black coat and jeans right next to him was snake, as I fall to the ground my sight was begen for blur.

"How did you not notice someones pying on you again .vodka "
"Gin .thi....is ..."
"Spell it out, snake  " in an serious angry tone
" ..This is kid the phantom thief . . . ."
I felt the other guy so called gin staring at me .
" so that the guy your supposed to get ride off a Thief "added gin
"Yes sir ...
The so called gin got down ,then lifted my head by hair to get a better look at my face, my top long hat has fallen leaving my monocacle the only left " from what I heard our organization has been chasing you for a long time ,although u look quit young ,u could be like vermouth but that doesn't matter and change nothing about the fact that you played with our organization and become very troublesome" then I saw the man pulling  something from his pocket it was a small pill I heard the man memble a name "sherry"
"Sherry ..."I mumbled I had heard that name somewhere. As I was lying on the ground the pain in my head was getting stronger .I tried to to see any way for me to escape but was impossible with the pain in my head and these people being top of my head I had no way of getting out of my situation. They might kill me right now but that's not what I'm planning I hade to get up .as I was lost in my thoughts and my sight was still blured by that hit .all I can see is the man giving me the pill 💊 to my mouth and pores some water in it I tried my best not to swallow the pill what ever is giving me wasn't good it must be a poison but the man made sure for to pass through my throat. Then I heard it

"good night phantom thief, let's get out here we don't need attentionfrom the police " after that I heard the man footsteps getting away from me .after I made sure he left I tried to move to get away from this place but couldn't move a hint I couldn't even reach my pocket to call ji-chan .after a slow moment I felt a temperature rising in my chest . some burning was accruing there .that's when the pain got higher and higher I screamed at the top of my lungs then everything turned black the siren of the police flling the ally, then fainted completely not knowing what will happen next . . .

Conan pov :

_That case would have ended worst if that heiji didn't stop calling my real name by now _ I said to my self thinking about the last event that happened during the last month. Beside that I haven't heard anything about the black organization for days now (looking at haibara in the other cornerof the car )we must found a solution for the APTX1496 this body is not gonna help me in anyway to fight the black organization . . . . I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a scream that disappeared as quickly as it appeared from one of the street nearby.

"agasa-san stop the car NOW "

I opened the door quickly towards where the sound came from haibara following me from behind her face was still in shock from my soddenmove .the voice that I heard was quite familiar I couldn't remember well but was not a strange voice .I turned around the corner to see a Kid lying in the ground unconscious. I rushed to him trying to figure what caused him to scream or rather where did the pain come from I sat down speashless. Haibara rushed to the screen then checked if his heart beat is still active.

Haibara pov:

As I checked the heart beat thankfully it was still moving but still a bit strange it was going fast I started to anbutton the suit .his white skin was paler than normal I turned to kudo quickly
"I think he consumed some kind of poison we need to get him out of her. . ."
Before I finish my words I heard a loud scream then his body began to become smaller and smaller .I looked at the thief horrified realizing what poison the thief drank. I stood there realizing that another person was feeling a pain from a poison I made

"HAIBARA .QUICKLY WE NEED TO GET HIM OUT OF HERE THE BLACK ORGANIZATIONCAN STILL BE NEAR HERE . . ." Kudo said .I quickly got out of my thoughts trying to hold the thief to get him out of here .when professor agasa came rushing to us .

Conan pov :

I looked up to see professor Agasa who was standing in shock .
"Professor hold him and let's get out if here the black organization might be near this place "I screamed trying to get help from agasa-sensei .without any reponce he lifted the unconscious thief and we all rushed to his car .

At agasa residence:

I will be publishing the next when I see that someone is interested in my little work 🥲 I really injoyed writing it so if someone ever read it I will be here making it (btw the photo is not mine I found it in another storie in this app )