Kayla lovelett

It was September 7 and lovelett's were excited to welcome the newest edition to the family Kayla. She was a beautiful baby with brown hair and sapphire blue eyes. "Mama she is such a beautiful baby."Sophia mr and Mrs Lonelett's daughter said when she saw her new sister "yes, dear she is a beautiful baby. Would you like to hold her?"mrs. Lovelett asked her daughter. "of course I would."Sophia said. "we are very lucky to have two beautiful daughters."Mr. Lovelett looking at his two beautiful daughters a short time has passed and now Kayla is a beautiful 18-year-old girl with long curly brown hair, big beautiful sapphire, blue eyes and freckles are cross her nose everybody saw her said she was the most gorgeous girl in the neighborhood along with her sister Sophia  "there you are I finally found you. What are you doing outside reading a book when you could be out in the neighborhood talking to a handsome boy"Sophia said her sister one afternoon "because I'd rather be reading than talking to a boy besides all the boy would do would be complementing my looks and saying how beautiful I am and to be clear I'm not complaining about being complimented. It's just that it gets tiring after  a while.Besides, I have friends I can talk to."Kayla said looking at her sister. "of course you have friends I'm just saying maybe it would be nice for you to find a boyfriend you know so you don't end up alone"Sophia said "I have time to find somebody it's not the end of the world if It takes a little bit longer to find a boyfriend, then it did you."Kayla said her sister Sophia found a boyfriend at the age of 13 Kayla is pretty sure she had enough time "I think you have too much time on your hands if you have time to read a history book really? Why"Sophia said, snatching her sister's book out of her hands "hey give that back I like reading about history. Thank you very much besides, it's good to learn about the past before you can move on with the future"kayla said, standing up and taking her book from her sister and walking inside "mother, father please tell your younger daughter that reading will scare off a young gentleman that may want to court her"Sophia said, walking in after her sister into the kitchen and addressing her parents "kayla dear, I know you love reading, but maybe your sister does have a point" Mrs lovelett said with a gentle voice "yes dear you should probably start thinking about your future" Mr lovelett said looking Kayla "mama papa I understand completely what you're trying to say, and I am starting to think about my future, but a boy is the last thing on my mind right now"kayla said looking at her parents "my dear Kayla, my dear smart Beautiful sweet, exhilarate, Kayla, your father, and I are a bit worried about you reading so many books"Mrs lovelett said, standing up and putting her hands on her daughter shoulders "I understand I should interact with more people if that's what you want I will do that"Kayla said smiling at her mother "sweetheart we do want you to interact with more people but more specifically...."Mr lovelett began to say before he was cut off by Sophia. "Boys, young gentlemen, you're age oh boy, this is what I've been stressing to you about"Sophia said, with her hands on her hips "OK OK  I will do that now, if you excuse me I promised Luke andMalachi to go on afternoon stroll with them I'll be back soon. Love you all."kayla said, grabbing her hat off of the hat rack and going out side to meet up with her friends. "Well there you are."Luke said seeing his friend Luke is 19 years old with black straight hair and brown eyes "well it's good to see a fine lovely lady today"Malachi said Malachi is 22 and very sweet with strawberry blonde, wavy hair, and green eyes "sorry it took me a little bit longer to get out here. My sister and my parents are trying to stress the importance of me meeting a fine young  gentlemen.to maybe settle down with and start a family. They didn't say it in those exact words, but I know what they mean."kayla said to her friends. "Well, they don't know how hard it is to find a young man that will be worthy of your heart"Malachi said "I'm sure my parents do it's my sister who doesn't understand"kayla said "oh yes your sister is one of those types but I'm sure she means well" Luke said "I know she means well it's just that I need time to find the right person"kayla said "that is true it does take time to find the right person"Malachi said "Yep it does. We both know the right guy is out there for you." Luke said. "I hope you're right I just wonder where he is.