Prologue

Marcus Smart POV:

Hi My name is Marcus Smart, I am the Point Guard for the Boston Celtics where I am living in the dormitory alongside Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown. Well they were like a mom and dad team to me because I moved to Boston to start fresh after a bad breakup with my boyfriend. Anyways, let's start our origin.

Summer 2016,
Boston, MA
1:00pm,

Marcus moved to Boston where he lived with Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown at the 5 bedroom house in Boston and they were both doing some stuff while Jonas Jerebko is in the room with Gerald Green. (Gerald Green is dating his girlfriend Jonas Jerebko.) They were in the Five Bedroom house and not only that, Jaylen and Jayson will be moving out as Jayson is planning to become a mom before the NBA seasons start.

Jayson and Jaylen went to the summer league in Las Vegas as Marcus had to remain in Boston. When he stopped at the Peet's Coffee and Tea, he noticed a guy that was working at the coffee shop. Well in fact, Marcus noticed a familiar face around the town. Of course, Marcus knows everything about the place in Boston. "Are you new here?" The man asks. "Yes," Marcus said. "I just moved here,"

Man: oh okay, what's your name?

Marcus Smart: I'm Marcus, you?

Man: I'm Al Horford. Call me Al, nice to meet you.

Marcus Smart: Nice to meet you too Al. What have you been up to?

Al Horford: Oh nothing much, just working and I can't wait for the NBA season to start.

Marcus Smart: me too!

They were talking about their summer plans and Marcus wanted to go somewhere in Las Vegas. Somehow, Al Horford was thinking of the idea where he could invite him to hang out this week.

Al Horford: oh and Marcus, can I tell you something?

Marcus Smart: sure! What's up?

Al Horford: In case you're not doing anything this week, do you want to hang out sometime? Maybe have brunch at the restaurant and walk around the park together?

Marcus Smart: Yeah sure!

Al Horford: Great! I'll see you around then?

Marcus Smart: yep.

After Marcus met the guy that was working at the cafe, he couldn't believe his eyes that he met the man who was introducing himself as Al Horford. Somehow, Marcus knew he met the guy that worked at the Peet's Coffee and tea. Later on,

Marcus called Jayson and Jaylen that Al was the one that asked him for a hangout and they were both happy about their plans. However, Marcus told them that he wanted to take things slow first since he didn't want to rush for the relationship.

A/N: for those of you who wanted the Marcus Smart and Al Horford, here you are and no Mpreg at the moment unless requested. I know the reader of mine wanted any character to be pregnant. I'll have to have my character take things slow first- Jessica

Marcus Smart's POV:

Jayson and Jaylen were both amazed that I met a guy at the Peet's Coffee and tea and we planned a hangout together. Although, I did like the sound of hanging in the historical sites and pier. I've been thinking of going to San Francisco with my family but I'll have to wait and see.

Author's Note:

Hi everyone! I decided to release the new works for January 2024 today because I wanted to start my New Year with new projects and other stories coming out soon. Just a disclaimer: I am trying my best to update when I can because I'm very busy and May or May have a little time to update, but no worries. I'll come back to it whenever I can. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Hope you guys stay safe and take care of yourselves- Jessica