"friends huh?" -Nelson Neumann

Third Person:
you and nelson are inseparable. where ever one went the other followed. you guys have a very flirty relationship, but you were only friends. one day everyone was sitting on the couch, nelson at the end, you on his lap then noah, niles, cam, lavar, and romelo. you were forced to move to the RWE team because cams your brother and it was difficult to get you to your practices and stuff when you were on a different team "you okay, ma?" nelson asks randomly. "perfectly fine why do you ask?"
"no reason you just looked sad." nelson had his arm wrapped around you. the others were too involved talking to notice you're cuddling. nelson was so perfect, yet he was still single. you had no idea why. nelson strokes your hair gently as he lets his eyes wander. he was thinking about something, but you didn't care. you were comfy right there, listening to his heartbeat. it was very soothing. you ended up falling asleep, considering you had practice right before this. nelson notices that your asleep. he couldn't help but smile. you two weren't officially dating or anything, but he loved you to pieces. it was hard to hide that, though. after a while romelo turns to look at you and nelson and he noticed how close you two were. he was surprised. you can't really call your relationship just 'friends'. he didn't know if it was his place to say anything, but he was curious. he glanced between the two of you. "friends huh?"
nelson laughed a little. "oh hush"