o.

OH NO!
OH NO!
OH NO!

❝ IF YOU ARE NOT VERY CAREFUL YOUR POSSESSIONS WILL POSSESS YOU, TV TAUGHT ME HOW TO FEEL NOW REAL LIFE HAS NO APPEAL! ❞

﹒ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ೢִֶָ

One word describes Aubree Lee-Parker better than any other: perfection. Born to a former pageant queen, Felicity Parker, and her father, Adrian Lee, Aubree followed in her mother's footsteps from an early age. The dresses, the tiaras — these were the essentials of her world.

The girl had been winning crowns since before she could walk—or at least, that's what she'll tell you. She clinched her first pageant title at the ripe age of 4, and that is if you don't count her winning the 'Cutest Baby' first place ribbon at the state fair when she was only six months old, but who's counting? Well, besides her mother, the pageant circuit, and the entire town, of course.

Ever since then, Aubree's life had been just a series of wins. Well...except for that time when, at the age of 10, Aubree was dragged offstage, kicking and screaming while demanding a recount for the Miss Glitterville pageant since her hair was obviously 3 millimeters longer than the winner's. But we don't talk about that...

But even the most poised and perfect pageant princess has her Achilles' heel. In her case, it's was a slushie to the face.

Live on TV.

As her pristine reputation melts into a sticky mess, now Aubree must embark on the ultimate do-over. And where does the path of redemption lead her? To the McKinley High glee club, where teen drama meets show tunes and she trades in her tiara for a microphone on the path to self-discovery.

OR

IN WHICH obviously in love childhood best friends Mike and Aubree join the Glee club together.

Jeon Somi as...