Kurapika..? (chapter 17)

Kurapika's POV:

I-
I know
I know what I did
but it's your fault
not mine
But why did they all blame me? I was only in middle school  not even my dad believed me they believed them but because of the whole situation i had to show genuine proof and the actual proof but my dad was so mad at me I had to move and live in the apartment i live in now. That day my mom was sobbing the whole time, my brother was at his friends house  my dad looked at me dead in the eye. The only person i could be so honest with at the time was with Gon because i told him that, he moved and changed schools for me. My record ended up clean but theirs wasn't, i was safe in the end but that doesn't change the record in my mind i still remember the exact day what happened and all the words that came out of their mouths i still remember like it was yesterday but in reality it happened 4 years ago. I wonder what are they are doing right now i bet their making more people's life miserable or they dropped out i don't care i hope i'll never see their faces i'm scared if they do something worse. I wonder what side Leorio would be in would theirs or mines hopefully mine knowing him he will be in mine but i don't know what i would do if he doesn't believe me...
I'm hopless, i am a mess, i'm not stable, but i don't try to focus on it and make it seem or show off that Im NoT oKaY but because of the thing i-... I  used to hate my looks i still do kind of but why do i have these features maybe he probably only likes me because of them maybe that's why.. But now im okay by the way i look im fine with it now i just need to deal with it cause i can't change the way i look so its ok but im sorry for the person i used to be cause he suffered a lot compared to me now

Flashback
Kurapika in 8th Grade 

why am i like this why was i born this way why is my body like this why do i look like this. FOR ONCE IM A BOY NOT A GIRL STOP MENTIONING IT SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!?? I am going to lose it i am so weak i barely can defend myself the only good person and i know i could trust them, is Gon but he doesn't know he's to young he is like my child i don't want him to worry to much about it until i had a whole melt down over it and told him everything he was crying as well because he couldn't do anything be he said he'll try to do something to help him get of the situation. So in the end i just need to deal with it and calm down its not a big deal. I'm just overreacting people have been threw worse but I get up and start walking to my next class and i see quite a lot people staring at me i wonder what it is now what image what rumor is getting spread i bet as soon as i sit down they'll call me to the office because of bs at this point im done with it i have been treated like a whole ass prostitute for the whole school year i don't even have classes with the group who is saying, doing, spreading all this stuff i guess i'm just a target because of my looks i hate the way i look im slightly curvy i hate it i wish i could just use sand paper and make my body shape  more normal but i can't because i could possibly get severely harmed and people will get worried and stressed out over it so im just going to keep it as a wish that'll never happen... They usually catcall me over the smallest actions i make, especially outside of school when i start walking home because i have to go to some streets just to go to my families temple they usually say stuff to me because of my looks. By the way when i meant they treat me like a prostitute they harass me also spread rumors that i sell my body for money.. Once when they did harass me once again, i punched them and ran away i guess this is their way of revenge.  Like I said as soon as i enter the room i hear the intercom come on telling me to head to the office. I get all my stuff and head to the office still seeing eyes on me when i am at the office i see a girl i have never seen before she looks frightened wonder what they did to her and i then see the three boys who have been harassing me...

"kurapika please sit down " the principle says to me

" yes sir.." i say as i sit down

"kurapika i have been alerted by these three young men that you have been harassing this young lady" he says calmly