Prologue

Cale really wanted to slap the God of Death right on the back of his head for how much trouble that bastard had caused him and that still wouldn't have been enough.

It was just another day of him resting and enjoying his slacker life with his children (aka Raon, On and Hong) when a certain God 'accidentally' sent him to another world without prior notice, such shock he had to face when he finds himself in an alleyway that seemed unfamiliar and too different from Earth 2 (Pls tell me if it is the right or wrong world) and a sinking sensation that his beloved slacker life was waving him goodbye.

The moment he woke up, the first thing he did was curse at the God of Death.

It wasn't that he actually had the evidence to accuse that stupid excuse of a god nor knew that it was that bastard who sent him here but he somehow got the feeling that it was.

Back to the present

The only sound he could make out was the bustling of the streets ahead and no sound whatsoever of a God that he so much wanted to smack.

Silently looking at the people of this Earth, he hid himself in the shadows of the alley while inspecting the new surrounding.

He had sooner realized that the people were wearing ancient clothes from what is suspected to be Chinese, though he can't be sure about that matter.

Cale himself knew that the outfit he was currently wearing did not match this place and would certainly get himself in a troublesome ordeal if he had not better worn some other garment that matched the others.

Though the clothing wasn't the biggest problem, Cale had to return back to his world to keep his children from worrying (and also to get back with his beloved slacker life, he was sure she would accept him again).

He was panicking inside but he didn't show it on the outside, keeping his stoic face as he thought of a plan that could bring himself back home which also includes how to get back at that bastard (God of Death). 

While staying vigilant, he allowed himself to close his eyes and rack for any possible ideas.

Sitting back down on the floor, he sighed with annoyance at himself, for what seemed like hours he had revised and thought about plans that could bring him back home but those were only possible when he had contact with the root cause.

Just like magic, when Cale was thinking of how to find that bastard God of Death, a voice had drifted inside his head and he knew exactly who it was.

It must have been because he was tired and his weak body could not bear much longer, he had drifted off to sleep. They say that sleep is a cousin of death so the god managed to get in contact.

"Calee!!"

That was the first thing that came out of the bastard's mouth before Cale had personally shut him up with a punch, and he had to agree that it was satisfying but felt that he had not done it hard enough.

After composing himself back again, Cale glowered at the slowly shrinking god and menacingly growled "Explain" and held up a fist as if threatening to punch the god again.

<...........................................................>

It turns out that the God of Death really hadn't wanted these things to happen at all! (Not that Cale cared) He had somehow touched some ancient artefact that was then dropped on the human which had sent Cale hurtling down into a faraway Earth-

Before the god could say more, Cale had already launched yet another punch (which was way harder than the one he had done first) before gesturing to continue.

The God of Death could only blame his bad luck.

-After barely managing to get in contact again in Cale's dream by the threat of the human's family and friends who were already starting to destroy his temple, he was then punched painfully by that very same human he worked so hard to find.

After that explanation the God of Death quickly escaped from the dream to stop those damn scary people from destroying and making rampage in his temple (and to escape from his human), though not before leaving his favorite human a gift that he would soon find out.

Before he woke up, Cale devised a plan to destroy the God of Death's temples with his family when he came back home.

Home.

He missed it so much.