Arthur forced Harriet..

Don't forget to vote and leave comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

Author's pov

     A fuming Arthur carried Harriet on his shoulder to his bedroom... Damian and Jarvis halted their steps out of the bedroom door as the door shut with a thud... They felt bad for Harriet because of Sebastian she had to bear Arthur's wrath.

    They heard Harriet's pleads and screams but ultimately chose to leave from there... Well there was nothing they could do either.

    Inside the room Arthur threw Harriet on his bed and took his leather belt from his pant.... Harriet was scared to her wits and tried running to the door but Arthur hit the belt around her calf and pulled her down..

    " You have to pay for him and let me find him once I will give him a merciless death too.. " He said to her like a maniac.

    Harriet was sobbing and crawled back not being able to understand a thing and seeing his psychotic behaviour... Arthur smirked and took long strides and picked her up in his arms and threw her on the bed again , hovering over her soft fragile body . He started tearing her clothes without minding her protest and cries...

    He was stronger and in a minute her torn clothes were spread across the bedroom and she was left naked...

    " Please... Please leave me, I don't even know you.. Please let me go..! " She said sobbingly and tried to cover her naked body with her hands.

    " You can never leave from here... You are struck here for your life time little slut. " He said holding her jaws tightly and kissing her lips hard.

    Harriet started panicking as he begin to remove his clothes... She started screaming for help while crying loudly which had no effect on Arthur nor anyone out of the bedroom's four walls.

    Arthur forced himself on Harriet and started abusing her breast and neck... She kept screaming and kicking but he didn't stop for a second .

    " NOooo... Aaahhhh... " She screamed on top of her lungs as he penetrated his hard cock inside her virgin pussy without any warning.

   " Ahhh so tight... It will be fun to fuck your tight pussy you little whore. " Arthur sighed in satisfaction going deeper inside her .

     Even though Harriet was virgin she didn't bleed , it happens sometimes but the pain is nothing less then a virgin feels when forcefully her hymen is broken...

    Not minding her screams and cries he began thrusting his dick mercilessly in her pussy hole... she was gasping for air as his thrusting intensity was increasing, she felt someone was tearing her apart from bottom... Whereas Arthur was enjoying each and every second of it, he has never felt so satisfied before and that's why for the first time he released inside a women he was having sex with, yeah that's right he released inside Harriet.

     After going through the torture for two hours Harriet's eyes has no tears left she was exhausted completely... Arthur held her chin and kissed her passionately until he was satisfied, just kissing her first time made him addicted to her soft juicy lips.

    " You look like a fragile doll and from now on you will be decor of my life , my kingdom . " He said and kissed her again.

    " You can't be exhausted so early babydoll... I am not done yet. " He said and flipped her on her stomach.

    Her round milky white ass were tempting him... He caressed and slapped her ass few times making them go deep red and pulled her back by her hips. Her ass crack moved in and out as if breathing the air... He kissed her ass and traced it with his finger when Harriet started crying and her legs were shaking along with her body .

    Arthur stopped whatever he was doing and flipped her again... She was crying and looked haggard, he climbed on her body and caressed her cheeks.

     " Seems like you are really tired, this time i am being lenient on you but next time i won't be easy on you babydoll... Next time i want you with your hole wide open on my bed... " He said and lied beside her pulling her naked body closer to himself, crushing her boobs into his hard chest and putting his one leg in between her's...

     Harriet was drained and felt dizzy, she closed her eyes and soon was engulfed in darkness...

     Next day she woke up and found herself covered in a comforter on the same bed where the devil had a forced sex with her... Tears started streaming down her eyes once again as she sat up holding the blanket close to her chest covering her bruised breast.

     " Babydoll you woke up, you sleep alot.. " She flinched after hearing Arthur's voice who just came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist after taking shower , water was still dripping from his messy hair.

     Harriet looked away shivering in fear and suddenly she felt something near her neck, she had no courage to turn her head as she knew it was Arthur's face... He was literally breathing on her neck.

     " I must say you look like a beautiful mess and really tempting after your beauty sleep.... But you can't stay in bed all day, so come on get up and wash yourself. " He whispered in her ear and it sent chills to her spine.

      Harriet knew there was no room for protest and argument with him... He was a devil and his mood can't be judged.

     Arthur went inside his walk in closet to get ready for office and here Harriet after confirming that he went inside removed the comforter and saw his dry white liquid spilled around her bruised vagina and thighs... She panicked as she remembered he released inside her last night. But before she could think of anything else she heard some noise from the walk in closet and covered herself with the blanket again.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Hope you like the chapter..

_Chris💛