Taking bath infront of him...

Don't forget to vote and leave comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

Harriet's pov

He removed the blanket and i covered my body with my hands...

" I already saw you completely last night babydoll.. " He said with a smirk and I wanted to slap him so hard and pull that smirk off his face.

I scooted over as he tried to touch me and suddenly with a jerk he threw me over his shoulder... I wriggled but he hit my ass so hard that I broke into tears, my right ass cheek was stinking with pain.

" Don't you try to protest babydoll or else you don't know me... I won't even hesitate to slit your throat. " He said and I covered my mouth to stop the sounds of my sobs.

" Good girl but you know what there's no forgiveness in my book...there's always a punishment and you have to receive it because you are not an exception from other's either. " He said and I shivered, now what was he going to do with me.

He took me inside the bathroom and made me stand under the shower... The warm water ran through each part of my body and I felt so relaxed, my legs stopped shaking and then I noticed him starting at my body with hungry eyes... I tried covering my vagina and breast with my hands...

" Don't.. Don't you dare cover yourself. Take bath infront of me I am enjoying it and if your hands reached to cover your pussy or your boobs... them remember I won't stop myself from fucking your filthy cunt right here . " He said with serious expression and I knew he wasn't joking either.

I washed my hair and applied body wash on my neck and slowly rubbed my chest and bruised breast too... I was feeling his intense gaze on me the entire time.
I was hating touching my own body because of him but I had no options either. I had to clean my vagina as his dry liquid was still stuck on my skin.

I felt embarrassed as I took the shower jel and rubbed it on my legs and then over my thighs...

" Clean your pussy babydoll, it needs to stay clean I prefer it that way..! " He said and I gritted my teeth and applied the shower jel on my vagina and rubbed myself down... It burnt as I was still sore but either way I had to clean myself.

I washed myself and covered my body with the bathrobe hanging in the bathroom so that the jerk can stop starring at my naked body.

I looked at him and he gave me a smile... No don't mistake it because it was far from a normal humanly smile it was a dangerous psychotic smile which made me gulp hard in fear.

" Babydoll one pair of your clothes are inside my closet, wear them and Freya will take you to your bedroom. " He said and I released a sigh of relief, I don't have to stay with him and I have to carry out my plan of running from here sooner.

" Don't be too happy , I will call you whenever I am needy and get one thing in your pea sized brain too... You are here to serve me until I find him and even after that I won't let you go. This is your fate and accept it as soon as you can.. " He said holding my chin tightly , I didn't understand about whom he was talking maybe Dad or maybe it could be Dean... He is enemy with my dad and Dean..!?

I was lost in my thoughts when he pressed his lips on mine and started kissing me aggressively, he bit my lips in between the kiss and I cried in pain...

 He left my lips only when I felt I was going to die without breathing. I was panting heavily trying to catch my breathe...

He left for his office after getting ready and I too got ready and went out of the room... The same girl who gave me food came to me and wished me good morning and I wished her back. She took me to a beautiful room which was few rooms away from the devil's bedroom.

" Ma'am this is your bedroom.. " She said and I nodded.

After she left I looked around the room and it was really beautiful and huge...
'Harriet this is not the time to get distracted by the bling bling of the place,' I have to get out of here...

For the next two days I didn't see him around and I heard Freya and her maybe sister Hannah talking to each other and that's how I found out he was on a business trip to China for five days, which means I still have three days.... This was the best opportunity for me to free myself from the devil's clutches.

The next day I watched all the activity that goes around the large metal gate of the mansion... I know what I have to do...! At night when everyone was asleep I tiptoed to one of the maid's room and stole one pair of their uniform and the empty garbage bags from the kitchen... I took some raw fishes from the fridge and went back to my room with the things.

The next day as soon as it was afternoon I put the maid's dress and covered my face with a face mask... I filled the garbage bag with the pillows and put the fishes over it... As they were kept out whole night it smelled really bad.

I took the bag and tiptoed out of my room and successfully went out of the mansion... I was walking to the iron gate and my lips had smile under the mask but just then the guards stopped me.

" Why are you covering your face..!? " He said and I put the smelly bag close to him..

" Yuck... Go away, throw that things out quickly..!!! " He said with an eww expressions and here I smiled under my mask.

Finally , I am free from the devil's clutches..

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Hope you like the chapter..

_Chris💛