𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙽𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚜

"I can't live without you, my love.."

"We don't have to live apart anymore. We can be together all we want. I just hope you never get tired of me." I replied with a slight chuckle.

We both start to look deep into each others, making sure to take as many mental pictures we possibly can take. To be honest, no one could ever get tired of her eyes. Oh those deep mesmerizing eyes that could make anyone forget about all their pains. It made me happy to know that she was the one I was able to call mine.

I notice her staring down at my lips, "You know," I take my right hand to lift her chin, "you can do it." She didn't need to be told twice. She leaned in closing her eyes and so did I. My hands rested perfectly on her waist while hers on my neck, I still had to bent down even when she tip-toed and in all honesty, it was so adorable to see her struggle to kiss me every time.

I finally closed my eyes and leant forward..-

RING RING RING RING

"What the fuck?!" I groaned as I rubbed my eyes. 'I should really change that ringtone, it keeps waking me up at the most perfect times.' I thought to myself turning around to face the window and then it hit me.

We're moving today.

shit

I really don't wanna leave this place. I mean, it has such great memories here and-

"What the fuck are you doing?! Get the fuck up and change. We're late!" I turned around to only see my one and only older sister. Well, 'old' by only 7 minutes but she still likes to annoy me with it.

"Ah Syl, my lovely sister. Always a great way to wake up-" I was then cut off by a pillow that was thrown at my face.

Ah, perfect.

"Get up, we leave in 30," She said while rolling her her eyes, "Oh, and Kai is eating breakfast downstairs."

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. I never really liked Kai. He always gave me really creepy vibes but my sister was head over heels for him so as long as she was happy I guess..

"Okay okay, I'm coming down. Just let me get ready." I said sighing. 

"Hurry up, alright?"

"Mhm" I simply nodded while she left and closed the door.

this was gonna be a long day..

------------------------------------------------------

"So, is everything put in the truck?" I said as I walked downstairs looking for my sister and her boyfriend, Kai.

"Nice shirt man, where'd you get it from?"

"Oh thanks, I think I got it last year or something." I said giving him one of my infamous charming smiles.

"We should start leaving now." My sister said coming in the kitchen, I was honestly happy she came because it was quite awkward between me and Kai ever since 'that incident.'

"Alright Matt, we can eat at some diner on the way. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah it's fine sis. Let's go now."