Chapter 0: Prologue

It was a normal summer day, the monster birds were roaring, the people were scaring and a school bus full of 3rd grade monsters were singing while heading on their filed trip.

A bird lands on the ground. It pecks at something, then the head stays up and another head pecks at the ground. It turns and we see that it has two heads.
It squawks and flies off....

A school bus makes its way down the street. Singing can be heard from the kids inside. Pan up to reveal "Frighton Elementary" on the side of the bus.

KIDS (singing)
The neck bone's connected to the: head bone. The head bone's connected to the: horn bone. The horn bone's right above the...wing bones.
(laughing).

Once the bus got there their teacher mrs.graves was making sure everyone got out of the bus.

Kid #1 : RAHR!

Kid #2: Ahh!

Kid #1: I scared you

Kid#2: No you didn't!

Mrs.Graves: Okay, remember our field trip rules everyone: No pushing, no biting, and no fire-breathing. One of the kids breathes fire on one of his friends.

Fire monster kid: (breathing fire) RAHR!

Mr.Graves: Hey what did I just say

Mrs.Grave 18, 19...? Okay, we're missing two. Who are we missing?

A little green hand knocks on the windowed doors with a little hand waving.

Mrs.grave : Oooh, Mike Wazowski and Y/N avalanche
(Child you)

grave : Oooh, Mike Wazowski and Y/N avalanche(Child you)

The bus doors open revealing a very tiny, 8-year-old Mike Wazowski, smiling with a 8-year-old Y/N avalanche next to him

Facts about Y/N avalanche:
She is a hybrid of a Wolf Dragon basically a wolf with dragon type likes, she the daughter of Jack "The Frost" Avalanche famous scarer also in her hybrid form she has wings (in the photo above) their tiny but when she gets bigger there bigger so she could fly with them.