New Student...?

The sound of your alarm clock goes off, You stop the timer. Ugh I don't wanna be getting ready for school right now at 6 am. 

You take a shower and get dressed to put on your uniform. You hated school but, you enjoyed the thought of getting to spend more time with denki especially since you helped him learn to use his quirk.He was also the only one who knew you and shoto were siblings

He was also the only one who knew you and shoto were siblings

Dang girl this uniform looks good on me. Ugh I remember  father said, to dye my hair black and use mother's last name  so I don't bring shame on his name.

"Hurry up and get down here you useless child and bring your brother while you are  at it." My father yells.

"Yes father." I reply.

Knock Knock. "Shoto, could I come in?"

"Yes." I hear from inside of the room.

I sit down on his bed beside him. Shoto looks at me, "Y/n?" Shoto said.

"Did he hit again?" Shoto asked hesitantly. I stayed silent and slowly nodded my head. "Y/n," he said so quietly so only I could hear, "I'm gonna become the number 1 hero and save you from this hell hole."

I smiled, grateful for him. "Thank you onii-chan."

A/N: For those who don't know, Oniichan is Japanese for "Big brother" or "Older brother".

Shoto gives you a hug for about 3 seconds before you hear Endeavor yell. "Hurry up and get your brother you useless child."

My smile disappears. "Yes father." I say.

Shoto and I both quickly grab a piece of toast before we're out the door. Me and Shoto walked in silence until Shoto asked, "Are you ready for UA?" Since it was almost the middle of the school year.

I had been home schooled by Fuyumi and Natsuo and my only friends are Denki and Shoto. I'm pretty excited, and just for good luck, I always carry a picture of my older brother, Touya with me in my pocket.

I stopped at the principal's office with Shoto to grab my schedule, and Shoto was so happy to see that I was also in class 1A with him.

I had made a bet with Shoto in which he had lost, which meant he had to carry me on his back into class. When you two walked in the whole class was silent to see a beautiful girl being carried on Shoto's back, he walked over to his seat and sat down. I didn't know what to do, so I took the seat next to him.

Quickly after all the girls in the class ran up to me and asked what your name was. "Oh my name is Y/n Himura, nice to meet you." All the girls introduced themselves.

"Hi I'm Mina, this chocolate hair girl over here is Ochaco, the one that the purple kid is chasing is Tsu, the 5'8 black haired girl right here is Momo, and the floating uniform is Hagkure!"

Damn this would be hard to remember. "Nice to meet you all." I said.

Soon a man with red spiky hair stood up and spoke. "Hey, I'm Kirishima, the manliest of all of class 1A. That is Sero over there with the flat ass black hair, Deku is over there crying in the corner, Mineta getting beat up by Tsu, and the blonde one is-"

I cut him off, already knowing Denki. "Denki!" I smiled and waved. Kirishima smiled as he saw Denki smile and wave back.

"Sorry, continue." I smiled nervously.

"And the angry one over there is Bakugo, AKA Bakubro." Then Bakugo yelled" WHO YOU CALLING ANGRY SHITTY HAIR!?!?!?!?"

I poked shoto and whispered, "Is he always this loud-" I held back laughter.

Shoto whispered back, "Yeah pretty much."

Right after that, a smexy ma- I mean a man with long black hair up to his shoulders rolled into the clasroom, eating applesauce out of a packet for 1st graders and the only things I could think in that moment was 'oh you're so real for that bro' 

He said, "Good morning class." Everyone replied completely out of sync, mostly all saying, "Good morning," then he continues as everybody sits down in their seats. "As you can see we have a new student." He signaled you to introduce yourself to the class.

I stood up and introduced myself. "Hi I'm Y/n Himura." I said, cleverly remembering to ue my mom's last name. You sat back down. Quickly after, sensei Aizawa told everyone to change into their hero costume for training.

---------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed

please leave comments, one of us will get back to any questions, concerns, or compliments