💙1💛

I was just walking thru the halls of level 52 then I saw something out of the corner of my eye I quickly turned my head to see what it was. I didn't see anything so I thought I was just seeing things,the backrooms tends to do that a lot.

I turned around then something tackles me to the ground. -AH WHAT THE FUCK!-
I looked up and saw a partygoer thinking it was going to kill me I closed my eyes prepared for death.

-Your ugly ASF- I was surprised from the word of the partygoer -well atleast I don't look like a plastic bag- the partygoer grabbed my throat it was too quick for me to react. -what are you going to do? Decapitate me?- the partygoer looked at me -what. No why would I hurt YOU- I was confused by what the partygoer ment -I just was going to tell you I dont look like a plastic bag- I was relieved they weren't going to kill me and I think they noticed me take a sigh of relief.

-what's your name Blueface?- Blueface? Really that's what they call me? -whats your name first?- they replied -Joy- Joy? Thats and odd name, yet mines a bit weirder. -I'm sorrow...- atleast I know their name now and they wouldn't call me blueface now. -I thought all partypoopers were dead- I was a bit stunned -it's your kinds fault.- they looked at me oddly -actually- joy replied. Wait what? What do they mean by actually?

-the partypoopers started it, they threw a spear at a partygoers head and that's how the fun war started- I was stunned a partypooper started the fun war?
They went in full detail about how it started I was surprised about it but it's a partygoer telling me this, it's probably a lie I heard a small sound suddenly and I quickly turned my head to it -what?- Joy asked me, -I thought I heard something.. - I was confused then red strings grabbed me and the partygoer.

An entity grabbed us with these I know for a fact, I struggled against the strings but they grew tighter and cut into my skin making my blood spill everywhere, I looked at the partygoer worried by how they were looking at my blood but then I lost control of my body the strings were controlling me and the partygoer.