Introduction my OC

( I'm kinda suck at drawing:) )"You ask me why my name is Memuii? That's the name Dazai sama gave me, and

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( I'm kinda suck at drawing:) )
"You ask me why my name is Memuii? That's the name Dazai sama gave me, and... I like it"
Memuii .
Age: 21
Personality: Quite/Royal/Thoughtful/withdrawn/shy.
Dazai's Assistant ( also his secretary )
She worked together with Dazai when she's 14 in Port Mafia.
Likes: Cute things, work, serving for Dazai
Dislikes: Chuuya Nakahara (actually she doesn't dislike him, she just follow Dazai's words), being treated like a puppet, fish
She is a skilled fighter hand by hand (knife is her favorite)
Ability: none ( but She's been researched by Mori, he injected her body with many kind of poison so Memuii has a stronger body than normal human, she can bear with more pain, and unaffected by poison ).
Mori once had a desire to turn her into his personal puppet due to her loyalty to the Port Mafia but Dazai had rejected him.
Until when Dazai and Chuuya were working together as "Soukoku", Memuii was working as their secretary ( but of course, Dazai is her priority ).
After Odasaku's death, Dazai has taken Memuii together with him due to her loyalty for him.
During her time working with Dazai, he trained her a lot, especially in thinking ability, which is why she can make guesses quickly.
She has Emotions too, but she chooses not to express them, that's why people think she's Emotionless and insensitive.
She's known as an absolute loyalty Assistant for Dazai, She will do everything for his orders no matter what.
Memuii usually walks behind Dazai wherever he goes.
She is the one who can put up with his jokes or even help him with that.
Unlike Dazai when he's known as a brutal, heartless, evil, dangerous Executive in Port Mafia, Memuii seems to have compassion for others but she can't do anything because that will go against Dazai's order.
What Memuii thinks about others?
(Dazai Osamu)
"Everything Dazai sama does is planned, don't be fooled by his lackadaisical appearance, if he was really like that I would have left a long time ago."
(Chuuya Nakahara)
"If we talk about his attitude, I really don't like him very much, but I have to admit that Chuuya is a responsible person with his work... and a bit of humanity in it."
(Mori Ougai)
"Everything about that man is really unpredictable, every time I meet him I feel pressure on me."
(Kouyou Ozaki)
"She's a pretty nice person, at least to me. The outfit I was wearing back in Port Mafia was prepared by her, I'm really grateful for that... but I really shouldn't get close to her."
(Akutagawa Ryunosuke)
"I really don't agree with Dazai sama's way of training that child, but I understand that if he doesn't do that, he won't be able to control his abilities... maybe he will harm himself and others."
(Higuchi Ichiyo)
"Even though Higuchi is the superior of the black lizard, she is really nothing special, unprofessional in handling situations, easily confused... and easily influenced by emotions, don't think of me and Higuchi being the same here just because we don't have the ability... I have a lot more experience than her, and I'm also a senior."
(Fukuzawa Yukichi)
"The president is an extremely decisive and strong person, he always knows how to solve situations quickly, and I also like his katana technique... honestly, besides Dazai sama, I also respect the president."
(Atsushi Nakajima)
"Even though I've met so many types of people in this world, this is the first time I've seen someone as strangely kind as that boy."
(Doppo Kunikida)
"He is a serious person and dedicated to his work. I wonder if I can become friends with him. We are quite similar."
(Paul Verlaine)
"I'm afraid that you are not allowed to speak of this name, it has been hidden for a while..."
(Fyodor Mikhaylovich Dostoyevsky)
"Ugh... Honestly, reading this name always tires my tounge... He's Dazai sama 's rival and his information is Mysterious for me, Dazai sama said that he didn't want me to get involved to that man."
(Oda Sakunosuke)
"Please... Do not mention him, he's only the past now, let him rest in peace"