Forward

Hey everyone! I'm a passionate writer and reader eager to support fellow authors on Wattpad. After a long time away, I'm diving back into the world of stories and would love to explore your creations.

I have quite a bit of experience looking over fellow writers' stories and giving them feedback while pursuing a creative writing degree, and would like to continue doing that as it's a whole lot of fun being in that environment. I'm shaking off my pickiness and embracing a diverse range of stories.

For Readers:

Discover new stories with me as I share my thoughts on overall plots, characters, and themes, along with insights into story and character tropes.

Make sure to follow me or add this book to your reading lists to get notified when I make an update for book recommendations.

For Writers: 

I'm sure your wishing to get your story out there, so the question remains: How do get your story reviewed? 

Well, the first thing you can do is Follow me, or add this book to your reading lists to get notified when I update. I thought to have a story from my profile read, but I don't really mind if you do or not. I would appreciate it if you do, but as long as my stories are interesting to you.

(Optional) Mention if you want to be included in future projects like co-writing, or being part of a book club. I want to make more writing friends on here, so this is a way of networking for me :)

Share your story details (Title/link, genre, etc.), and if there's a specific focus area, let me know. ---->

Do I accept fanfiction stories? It depends on the fandom :) I'm mostly into cartoons, fantasy book series and anime, to help narrow things down, but it never hurts to ask ^^

Let me know in this line, and I'll let you know if I'm in it!---->