→★Wanna-be★←

Philip sat down on the floor, in front of his television, which was nothing more than a large box, which was pretty hard to get a connection to. His sister, Mrs. Gargery, was yelling at her husband, Joe. Philip watched a ton of famous actors on the television screen, all of them being beautiful, and most of them, being society's beauty standards.

The women were the ones he'd looked up to the most, though. After his last girlfriend, Estella Havisham, he wanted to be more feminine, just so they could still be friends, and possibly date again in the future. This was hard, though, considering the fact that he could only rely on the trashy clothing his sister had given him, that she'd made herself, out of an extremely cheap material.

Mrs. Gargery didn't want to give poor Philip any slightly-feminine clothes, because she believed that men should be manly, even though she was most definitely the dominant one in her and her husband's relationship. After a while, Philip had begun to grow desperate to be appreciable. He'd be extremely kind and sweet to everyone he knew, but he was always gifted back with insults.

He started to wait for people to like him, even a tiny bit. He watched the famous actors on television, and he decided, he was going to become as famous and loved as they were. As Philip grew older, his insecurities grew larger, resulting in him cutting off parts of himself, especially his body fat. He'd bandage up the scars he'd given himself most of the time, and other times, if it wasn't too bad, he'd let it bleed.

By the time he'd gotten seriously into the Hollywood idea, he was sixteen, and he took extra good care of his appearance. He always had his light blonde hair brushed perfectly, allowing it to lay over his shoulder. He had given himself side bangs a few years ago, and so they always stayed there, In a fashionable type of way. He wore outfits that complimented his body, for example, a cloudy white crop-top, which was modest, yet also slightly revealing. He mainly wore high shorts, and made sure that the things he wore on his rear, complimented his ass. He tried to make himself presentable, yet somewhat hot to most women and men.

In this day and age, it was pretty hard for a man to wear the type of outfits he did, that's why he'd always kept his hair the ideal length of a short-haired woman's. His personality was usually sweet, and he was uplifting, and enthusiastic. He was always happy, no matter what. At least, that's how he'd present himself. He wasn't ever that joyous, but in order to gain popularity, he was always seen with a large smile on his face.

He was a sad, sad soul.

Philip's perspective:

Perfection, beauty, sexy, you name it. I've been called all of the names under the sun (yes, even a blasphemous whore). I suppose that most people really do appreciate you when you look your best. Which, I can confirm, people do like it more when you look your best. That's why I can't keep anyone in a relationship with me. They all learn eventually, that I'm not what I seem. That's why I haven't dated, nor had any type of physical touch, with another human being for over four years.

To my greatest abilities, I try to come across as adorable, with the personality of a woman from the 1970's (when I was a kid, specifically 1978). I'd been an actor in mini skits since I was 11, and after a while, I finally got a job offer. That leads us to right now. Welcome, I'm in the waiting room right now. This place is a place where a lot of the now famous actors started out at. Most of them didn't wanna talk about their experience here, but the others who did, all said pretty sweet things!

So far, I've heard nothing but good reviews from this place! Other than the people who didn't necessarily make it to be a famous actor. They said shitty things about this place, but, most of the famous actors denied all of this, and they kept on boosting it up. Just then, I heard my name being called from the receptionist. "Philip Pip Pirrup, please show your way to the directors office." She said over the intercom.

I stood up, following the signs to his office room. Once I finally found it, I looked around, before gently knocking on the door. "Come in." I heard a slightly annoyed voice answer, which, was actually quite disturbingly raspy. I walked into the room, before ushering myself in the nearest chair in front of him. On his desk was a name tag that said "D. Thorn", and so I couldn't help but decide to call him "Mr. Thorn". He looked me up and down, before sighing, and waving his hand as a way of saying "talk".

I nodded, and I started to talk about my experience, my love for acting, and my job resume, but the only thing he was interested in was how many hours of the day I could work/practice. I said I was free all of the time, and I could come in any time he'd called. He shook my hand, and he got a slightly odd look on his face while gripping onto it tightly. "You're...hired. I'll call you for your acting gig tomorrow. Give me your number, and I'll tell you the destination." He said in a relieved voice, before letting go of my hand from me pulling mine away.

"Thank you, sir. I appreciate it!" I said in a go-lucky tone, and he handed me a piece of document paper and a pen. "Write your phone number here, and I'll get back to you when I can tomorrow. I'll write down the address, too." As soon as I wrote down my full number, and signed my name beside it, he wrote down the address, and handed me the neatly ripped piece of paper. He then sent me out of the room, and I left.

I was extremely excited, especially because he'd mentioned that I'd be meeting some of the other actors that I have to act with! I heard that this film had some famous actors in it, and even being a background character was absolutely astonishing to me! I was so excited to finally meet some of these sweethearts that made it to the Hollywood charts!

I was walking along the parking lot to my car, seeing a couple of people down in the dirt from being rejected for the gig. I felt pretty bad, considering that these people probably deserved this position way more than I did. I felt terrible, but, nothing could deny my joy to finally be able to play with the big leads, even if I didn't make a good impression, it was still a good thing to tell my future grandchildren, right?

I walked towards my car, and after starting my engine for a little while, I was finally able to get out of the clean parking lot, which was in much better condition than the places that I was recently working at. I was surprised, but happy, as I drove back to my mini apartment. I could barely afford the little place, but it was nice to feel like I owned something for once. I had a small television, a couch, a bed, and nothing much more. I didn't cook, because I barely ate. As I hummed to myself, I didn't realize that I'd already made it home, and I chuckled at the realization.

"Oh dear..." I mumbled, before stepping out of my car, locking it before walking into my apartment building. I walked up to the room I lived in, which was a small, secluded area. I opened up the door, and I entered my living room, which was also my kitchen. By the time that I'd arrived, it was already near twelve, and I was absolutely exhausted. I walked to my bed, and I looked at it, tempting to just lay in it with my day clothes on.

Realizing how unsanitary it would be, I scurried over to my closet, throwing on an oversized white T-shirt. I then changed my underpants, and I hurried back over to my bed, plugging up my phone and finally laying down. As soon as I began to fall asleep, I heard my phone buzz, indicating that I'd gotten a message. I looked over at my phone, seeing that it was blurry to my tired eyes, and so I just placed it down, and went back to bed. "I wonder what it said..." I whispered to myself, before sighing and getting comfortable again, resuming my attempt to sleep.

BYE-BYE POOKIES

Word Count: 1500

I promise, I'll update my other books soon.