chapter one- arriving to pride ring.

When Jack's arrived to hell, he was very confused. why was he in hell? He my thought because he never committed a saying in the name of God. Then a pair of demons showed app and told him you have committed sins in the name of your God. Now you must pay the ultimate price. Said the demons. Jack's new he did commit a few cents. However, he wanted it fly to make amends for his since. so he challenged the Demons in the loads of hell. Jack's started talking. How about this if I can go through all through seven deadly sins without committing one of them. Then you lords have to set me free. the demons look at Jack and with a smoke they said all right.  we agree to these games. However, if you cannot make it through all seven deadly sins without committing one of them. You are gonna have to spend an eternity in hell. With the major punishment said the demon. Jack's a look at the demon and said with a smoke and confidence in his voice. I mean it on my heart on the Lord's grave. I will challenge you all of hell then it and take it out of this hell. The demon started laughing well. You are a poor foolish soul. There has not been a single soul that has not been able to get out of hell. Jackson looked furious at the demon with frustration, but then he remembered he was in the pride ring, so he had to show another human emotion. As he took a deep breath and he paced himself. he looked at asmodius and Lucifer. The less and others they can tell. He was serious. asmodeus spoke first: You seem like a sinner that seems like they're trying their best. You got permission, make it to my ring the lust drink. Let's see how far you can make a you poor sinner. Jackson looked at asmodious and he said. With a confident voice when there is a pure tone I will and when I make it out of these rings. I will show you what I'm capable of.  As asmudeus looked surprised, however, he has not seen a soul. Willing to get out of hell that quickly. Lucifer looked at the soul with a confident spark. He looked at him and said with a conceivingtown. all right, you little man make it through all 7 rings without Communic, a deadly sin, and I will make you at the final rink, where it will be your greatest challenge ever. However, you won't be alone as another soul is challenging us lords of hell. If you can make it out together to heaven I will.  Allow you to go back to Earth. Jack's looked at Lucifer with a raised eyebrow and talked, are you sure about this, your majesty, or you tricking me with your convenient tone? Period Lucifer looked at the soul and with a shocked expression, he said I never give up on my word now. Pardon me while I get ready now. As modius and I and the long with many others will be waiting. Good luck and throughout these challenges.  You will not age one of that. Jack's looked at a head and saw his Chancha head of him. Will he make it through all 7 rings.