Walker's Sister

Y/n Scobell x Aryan Simhadri
Age - 17
Summary -
Walker has a older sister, that's older then Leena by about a year. Aryan meets her at the premiere of Percy Jackson and The Olympians and thought she was pretty.

Aryan's POV

We're getting a cast picture taken when a beautiful girl with curly blonde hair and blue eyes walked over by Walker's mom and dad. "Charlie do you know who that is" I asked him pointing to the girl "that's Walker's oldest sister her names Y/n" he says "I thought Walker only had one sister" I say confused "no he has two she older then Leena by like a year or so" he says "oh okay" I say.

Y/n's POV

"Leena who that boy over there" I asked her pointing to a boy with curly brown hair "that's Aryan" she says "do you think he's cute" she asked me as I blushed "you do" she says gasping "go talk to him, he's really nice" she says "fine" I says leaving.

I walk behind the boy and tap on his shoulder, he turns around and looks at me. I fell my heart skip a beat as I look into his brown eyes. "Im Y/n, Walker's older sister" I say "Arayn, Walker's costar" he says. We talked for like 45 minutes.

After the premiere we all went to eat somewhere and I sat next Aryan. After we got done eating we went back to the hotel rooms where the cast hung out along with me and Leena.

5 MONTHS LATER

Me and Aryan were in my room taking about life because we hadnt seen each other for weeks we talked and watched movies for most of the day untill we both fell asleep.

liked by momonatamada,walker

liked by momonatamada,walker.scobell,pete.scobell, dior.goodjohn, charles.bushnell and 168,624 others

leena.scobell
look what i saw this morning
tagged - @y/n.scobell
@aryansimhadri

momonatamada
cuties 😍

dior.goodjohn
goals

walker.scobell
she took my bsf
^
y/n.scobell
suck it up seaweed brain ✌️

aryansimhadri
best sleep ive had in my whole life