Harriet's escaped...

Don't forget to vote and leave comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

Harriet's pov

    I walked out and the guards outside didn't bother asking me any questions... The truck to pick the garbage was parked on the opposite side of the road, I handed them the bag and went around the truck to escape from the eyes of the guards outside the gate...

    Finally I was out of their sight... Without the knowledge of the garbage truck driver I entered in the truck and with much difficulty I hide under the seat... I was squeezed under the seat but I had to do it atleast until I am completely out of this place safe and sound.

    Finally the driver started driving and I was so happy to get out of the place... After sometime the truck stopped and the driver got down from the truck, I too got down and escaped from there without letting him see me.

    I walked further and after sometime I reached a bridge... There was deep blue sea which looked so beautiful from the above. I opened my arms and shut my eyes breathing the fresh air again.

   In the past few days so many things happened and the worst of them all was meeting that bastard jerk... A lone tear escaped my eyes thinking of the moment he took my virginity forcefully.

   I wiped my tears and took few deep breathes... I have to look for a place to spend the night and tomorrow with the sun rise I will start my life newly leaving behind those awful memories..!

    I walked down the bridge passing through the crowd of people.... Somewhere nearby I found a homeless shelter and thought to spend the night in their, but I wasn't even able to step on their gate when 10 bulky guys in black suit surrounded me... Two of them dragged me and pushed me inside a black van, even though I tried to shout for help nobody even looked at me... those hefty guys were scary as hell.

     Author pov

     Arthur returned back from China and as usual after the long tiring flight he came to his bedroom and entered his spacious bathroom.

    Two womens in their lingeries were preparing the bath , as they saw him enter the bathroom they bowed their heads and greeted him .

   Arthur got inside the tube after taking off his clothes and the two womens massaged his body.

    " Nah..! This is not good , I want her tight pussy." He scoffed as the womens who failed to satisfy him.

    " We apologise master.." the two instantly bowed their head.

    Arthur waved his hand...

    " Go and ask Freya to send that girl." He said and relaxed his body on the edge of his bath pool.

     Both the womens went out and wore their clothes and went out of Arthur's room to find Freya..

    Freya who was engrossed in cooking the meal got distracted by the two womens.

    " Ms Freya , Master is calling for that girl." They said and left.

    Freya sighed and went to Harriet's room , she knocked few times and when Harriet didn't open the door she pushed it and entered the room.

     Few minutes later entire servant squad and guards were searching for Harriet frantically , if their master found out that the girl he captured has left the house without his permission then it would be the end for all of them.

    Arthur opened his eyes when Harriet didn't come even after waiting for 10 minutes , he was at the peak of his anger..

    He got out of the bathroom got ready and came to the living room , everyone saw their master sitting on his chair in the living room and knew that it was the que that he wants everyone to be present in front of him.

    All the maids and guards stood infront of Arthur with their heads bowed down .

   " How did she manage to escape..!? " he asked calmly , yet his aura was screaming danger.

    The head guards walked to Arthur with his head still bowed down.

    " Master...she...she fooled the guards...wearing a...maids uniform..and-" before he could say anything further , Arthur kicked him hard in the stomach and he flew down to the floor.

   " I WANT HER HERE IN NEXT 10 MINUTES AND IF NOT THEN CONSIDER THIS AS YOUR LAST DAY ON EARTH...!!! " he growled and a shiver ran down to each and everyone's spine.

    The guards formed groups and took the car dispersing in every direction in search of Harriet.

    To Harriet's bad luck her freedom didn't last long , maybe it wasn't still the time to be free from the Devil's clutches..

    The two guards almost dragged Harriet by her wrist inside the mansion... She was scared to face the devil again and to her worst nightmare he was sitting in the living room crossing his legs like a king and giving out the most dangerous expressions and aura...

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Hope you like the chapter..

_Chris💛