CHAPTER 1: new beginnings

Amber wakes up in the car. She realizes they arrived at the camp and looked around. Wow that's different then England. She looked at her mom, pure tiredness. Her mom definitely cried for the whole car ride. After 8 hours in a plane and then 2 hours in a car, Amber also feels the tiredness. "Amber honey, do you see that man over there? His name is Justin Moorland. He knows everything about the camp". Amber drags her bag out of the car and walks over to the man. "Hey, you must be Justin Moorland. I'm Amber Dawn, here for the camp". Justin nods. He called over someone, her name was Maya. "Hello Amber, i'm Maya. I work as stablehand here at moorland stables and now i am here to show you around the camp". As Maya walks forward, Amber follows her. She takes one look back. Guess what? Her mom is already gone. At this point she didn't care, just like her mom. Amber turns around, her eyes fall on a beautiful black horse. "Hey! Daydreamer! That is Darkest, a Dutch Warmblood mare. She is the best dressage and jumping horse.". Amber shakes her head and follows Maya to the little houses. "Here is where you will be sleeping, I suggest leaving your bags here." Amber listens and puts her bag on the bottom bunk.

"Well, now that we are done you can unpack your stuff in your room. Maybe your roommate will be there. In a half hour everyone will be here exactly. I'll see you there! Bye Amber.". Amber walked away from Maya. On the way to her house she wonders: what horse will I get?