Chapter 1: The Beginning

**Just for references PG county is the place where Nicole sold drugs in the re up version of the game, Nicole is a sociopath, Jecka is Jecka.**

Nicole's POV:

'Today wasn't really that special, the day begun like any mundane run of the mill day. The sun rose, and school started. God. I want to kill myself already. I need some spice in my life, some really good shit you know? Anyways why isn't Jecka here already? It's been 20 minutes since school started and she hasn't shown up yet. That's strange. I should skip and check up on her. Her house isn't that far from here anyways.'

Jecka: *Would make a dramatic entrance*
"Bitch! Come look at what I found! I found this shit during the weekends, and I didn't know what to do with it. Give me some help!"

Nicole: "Huh?"

Jecka: "Look at this shit, I found a big ass bag of unfiltered crack!"

Nicole: "Holy shit, what do we do now. And why did you bring it to school."

Jecka: *Starting to realize the consequences that might unfold because of her actions*
"Oh shit, we haven't... gotten involved with the mexican cartel haven't we?"

Nicole: "Jecka, do you really think a mexican cartel member would leave a bag of crack that's probably worth a shit ton of money to rot in the streets of a purely white inhabited county."

Jecka: "Oh, well if it wasn't a cartel member then who would have done this?"

Nicole: "Bitch, did you go to pg county this weekend?"

Jecka: "Yeah. Mr. White told me that we should experience the cultural obstructions plaguing this country in person in order to gain understanding of what to criticize."

Nicole: "Oh great. Another Mr. White incident, and tell me, do you remember anything you did?"

Jecka: "How the fuck am I supposed to know? I just woke up hugging this while laying on a bench. Oh... oh shit."

Nicole: "Is reality starting to set in?"

Jecka: "I got high, I stole a bag of drugs, and I brought it to school."

Nicole: "Repeat that, just to let it sink in."

Jecka: "I got high, I stole a bag of drugs maybe in a racially motivated way, probably pissed of a few black people, did god knows what, slept on a bench and brought a bag of drugs to school."

Nicole: "If I don't kill myself, I'll probably die from all of the black guys you pissed off in PG county."

Jecka: "What the fuck do we do now."

Nicole: "Fuck it, we're probably dead anyhow, let's just sell all this shit to jibheads on the streets. Or maybe we could use myspace. That time I did prostituting on myspace got me to know a lot about that platform."

Jecka: "Fuck. Do I not get a say in this? Maybe I could come up with a better solution than selling drugs on myspace."

Nicole: "Well if I'm going to die to a couple of black men via driveby, I would die while selling drugs and buying designer."

Jecka: "Okay, now you have me a little convinced."

Nicole: "Wanna come over to my house? My brother's on trail for sexting underage girls and my mom isn't coming home by like 10."

Jecka: "You know what, fuck it. We're really doing this huh? We really are going to cook drugs and sell them to jibheads."

Nicole: "I didn't mention anything about cooking. But now that you mention it I remember reading an article about cooking cocai-"

Jecka: "Nicole, you really need some help. Bitch, I'm really fucked up for a girl my age. But you need some real therapy."

Nicole: "Just hop in the car Jecka, we got cocaine to cook."

End of Chapter 1

(LETS GOOOOOOOO)