𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢

JASON DILAURENTIS x HAILEE FIELDS

"𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇"

In the seemingly idyllic town of Rosewood, where whispers of secrets echo through the halls of its historic mansions and the shadows of twisted tales linger on every corner, another chapter of the enigmatic story unfolds

In the seemingly idyllic town of Rosewood, where whispers of secrets echo through the halls of its historic mansions and the shadows of twisted tales linger on every corner, another chapter of the enigmatic story unfolds. Meet Hailee Fields, a young woman who, although raised by the loving embrace of the Fields family, carries a secret that could shake her friendship with her precious friends.

As the cousin of Emily Fields, one of the infamous Pretty Little Liars, Hailee navigates the complex web of her own truths while entangled in the cryptic mysteries of Alison's disappearance. Yet, Hailee holds an even darker secret of her own – a clandestine romance with Jason DiLaurentis, the elusive brother of her notorious best friend.

As Rosewood's twisted game board resets, new players emerge, and the boundaries between love and loyalty blur. Unbeknownst to Hailee, she's become a pawn in a game orchestrated by unseen forces, and the consequences of her hidden ties threaten not only her relationships but the very fabric of Rosewood's enigmatic tapestry. Welcome to "Whispers in Rosewood," where every secret has its price, and the shadows hold stories untold.

🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸

Here's my Pinterest for outfit ideas : @ mnidkwho