mine (sonadow)

Sonics pov

I woke up today feeling excited, to see shadow today yeah I was with Amy and yeah I was cheating but I feel out of love with her and I think she likes blaze but I don't know I got up going to the bathroom brushing my teeth and doing my Business I got out the bathroom going to my closet to pick out for today I pick out a red crop top with a dark blue skirt and red shoes

Still sonics pov

Still sonics pov.

I was heading out the door when I got a call from shadow,

Shadow❤️ " hey when are you getting here?"

Blue idiot💙 " Oh I'll there soon I called Amy and told her that I'll see her at 8:30 so we have time"

Shadow❤️ " mhm I'll see you when you get "

Blue idiot💙 " kk love ya"

Shadow❤️ love you to I guess"

Still Sonic's pov

I smiled and hang up running super speed to he's house taking a breath before ringing the doorbell...

Shadow's pov

I woke up seeing what time it was it was only 5:45 I was off today I called sonic seeing I'd he wanted to come over he happily Accept and said he be here soon I got up going to the bathroom brushing my teeth and doing my Business I got change only wearing sweat pants

Still shadows pov

As I put on my sweat pants I wasn't going to wear a shirt, I went downstairs to make off when I heard the doorbell " come in!" Loud enough to make sonic hear me, he walked in the kitchen Closeing the door behind him " w-why aren't you wearing a s-shirt?" I smirk at him as he looked at my v-line " eyes up here baby" he blushed and I laughed Still making my coffee..

Sonics pov

I got up a chair to sit on the counter watching shadow make he's coffee " so what's got you looking pretty cute today?" " i-its really nothing " he nodded " so what time are you seeing that pink brat?" I giggle not taking it as a insult for her " about 8:30 so me and you have plenty of time" " damn right we do" I smiled as he drinks he's coffee he comes up to me and wraps he's arms around my waist I put my arms and legs around he's waist and neck " kiss?" He smirked and kiss me fighting for dominance for about 2 minutes he rubs my pussy making me gasp he slip he's tongue in my mouth I moan as I took all of it..

Shadow's pov

" wanna take this upstairs darling~?" He nodded I picked him up kissing him again I walked up the stairs kicking my door opening and closing not wanted to lock it, I sat him on the bed and started to kiss he's stomach making little love bites on there as he lead out cute little moans " a-ah~ shadow~" I smirk as I touched he's nipples twisted gently and sucking on them " ah~~!" I grin I move my knee to he's pussy rubbing softly making him moan wanted more." S-shadow~ hurry~" I laugh " Patience baby " he pouted " you need prep?" " y-yes" nodded i take off he's panties throwing them on the floor I bend down and start to lick suck and bite gently " a-ahh~! Shadow~~! As I was doing that I started my middle finger in he's hole making him arch he's back " Shadow~~! I-im gonna cum~!" I thrusting my finger in him massage he's walls that Clinch on my fingers as he came " Ah~!" I looked at him in aw as I clean the cum off he's pussy....

Sonics pov

"Mh~" " such a good boy" I blushed and nodded at him he took off he's sweat pants " what position baby?" " t-the back" he nodded I turn around putting my ass in the air as he positions himself at my entrance, he then slammed into me " Ah~!" I moan as he started thrusting hard in me " shadow~~! D-deeper~ f-faster~!" He slap my ass making me moan more he went deep pounding into me, I was In heaven...

No one's pov
Clapping sounds could be heard filled with groans moans and gasps and crys skin on skin slapping Against eachother, but not noticing the time it was 8:00 so about 3 to 4 hours of fucking Amy was mad as she waited...

Amys pov

I waited for sonic at the park he was late! It was 8:23 now it was starting to get dark I grub my hammer going to he's house where him and talis leave together I rang the door bell about 30 times no one answered I went in going in sonics room seeing him not there he's probably with tails, I go in tails lab seeing him focus in he's work " tails! " uh yes amy?" Where is your brother?." " he said that he be with shadow he's staying the night there" I nodded leaving he's lap and going out the house I ran to Shadow's place opening the door, I heard noises sounds like moaning I went upstairs going to where the sound was coming from I gently opened the door to see shadow fucking sonic! And it looked like he had a Virginia! Why didn't he tell me he liked someone else! I ran down the stairs going out of shadow's house slamming the door I ran to a river called sunset where I confused to Sonic I cried I thought they were enemys Rivals I thought they hating eachother but no I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up to see blaze I hug her crying in her chest she was what I needed.....

Sonic pov

Shadow continued to pound in me from behind I felt myself about to climax " s-shadow~~! Cumming~!" " "cum for me baby." With that I came, not after long when shadow came inside and Buckled he's hips making sure that he's cum was in me I fell myself into the pillows then I heard shadow laugh " baby you can head to sleep I'll clean you up" I nodded falling quickly asleep...

Shadow's pov

I gently pulled out of him getting up and going to the bathroom to get a wet cloth I started cleaning him down and myself I changed him into some pajama shorts and a one of my shirts I spoon him from behind falling in a deep sleep...

Doneeee
1097 words