Chapter 1

Rhaenyra was doing a photo shoot for a fashion brand, it was a medieval-themed photo shoot. The entire shoot lasted for about 4 hours. Rhaenyra has always been passionate about photography, she has always seen the world differently from the others and she always wanted to capture the world the way she sees it. Ever since she was a kid she knew she wanted to be a photographer there was nothing else for her and now she was a very well-known photographer and she owned the largest photography studio in Kings Landing. She has worked very hard to be where she is today.

After her photoshoot, she packed her bag and got ready to leave as it was already 3 pm and she was picking up her daughter from school today. She made her way out of the studio with her assistant trailing behind her.

"Mam." Rhaenyra's assistant called out to her from behind her.

"What's on tomorrow's schedule," Rhaenyra asked her assistant Tanya as she walked out of the main entrance of her studio.

"Meeting with the cloaks at 2:00 pm" Her assistant replied to her hastily trying to keep up with her boss.

"After lunch, right?"

"Yeah, right. We have a calibration call with the Bronocks for the upcoming fashion week. And we need templates as well."

"They will be ready by tomorrow. You will receive the email."

"Okay, Mam." Tanya went back to the studio to finish her work for the day.

Rhaenyra was walking towards her car when her best friend/partner Laenor rushed towards her. "Nyra, did you deny shooting for the Bravokis?"

"Yes, I did."

"Why? It is such a big company. We will lose our goodwill if we deny them."

"When is the shoot?" Rhaenyra stopped walking and turned to her best friend.

"Next month... Twenty... " Laenor stopped once he realized what day it was.

"First!" Rhaenyra finished while looking at her best friend with disbelief.

"Oh gods!"

"Send Harwin. Tell them I recommended him." Rhaenyra turned back and continued making her way to her car where her driver was waiting for her.

"Harwin?" Laenor followed behind Rhaenyra trying to convince her. "Harwin won't do. They are asking for you." Laenor continued while Rhaenyra talked to her driver telling him to meet her at the school as she wanted to walk to her daughter's school which wasn't that far. "It is impossible. Look, I have committed. I will be screwed if you don't do this." Laenor tried to convince his best friend.

"Then get screwed. You didn't think of asking me before committing to them. And, you already know how important that day is to me." Rhaenyra told her best friend before leaving and starting walking towards her daughter's school.

"Nyra." Laenor tried to call his best friend but it was of no use.

Rhaenyra made her way towards the school it was a couple blocks away from her studio and it would take her about 15 to 20 minutes to get there. But, she wanted to clear her mind after a stressful day at work. She was listening to music while walking through the streets of Kings Landing.

She made it to the school right as the school was dismissed. They were parents waiting for the children near the school and Rhaenyra greeted a couple of them. Rhaenyra soon saw her daughter make her way out of the school, she looked to be sulking which was quite the contrast to her usual cheerful self.

When Visenya looked up to see her mother, Rhaenyra gave her a huge smile and a wave hoping to cheer her daughter but that didn't work as Visenya made her way to Rhaenyra still sulking. When Visenya finally reached she mindlessly handed her muña her lunch bag which Rhaenyra took without saying anything, the Visenya handed her school bag which Rhaenyra once again took from her without any question.