Love beyond boundaries Part 1(JeRun,ViraNvi,RaSiya)

Thank you very much my lovely friend ingenuity_phoenix for the beautiful cover page.

The Barun Jennifer plot is inspired by the old tamil movie 'Kilinjalgal' which was simultaneously shot in malayalam as 'Ruby my darling'.I dedicate this story to my close friend Kavitha who wanted me to write a SS on this movie with JeRun as the leads.The title credit also goes to Kavitha.I also dedicate this SS to my lovely friend Salley who asked me to write stories on VirAnvi and RaSiya.

A shopping complex..

A girl was looking at the dresses with her friend Siya

She is Ruby.

Her friend Siya said:You did not select a dress yet?Why are you so choosy even though you don't have a boy friend?

Ruby:Don't tease me that I don't have any boy friend.When the right time comes I will also meet the man of my life.

Siya smiled.

Ruby:It's just I am confused which dress to be chosen.

Suddenly Ruby heard a voice from behind.

"Choose the blue dress.It will look good on you".

Ruby turned back in surprise.

It was a young man.

Ruby thought:I have seen him somewhere.

He:Don't be confused.I was your college mate in the engineering college.I was in automobile engineering.

Ruby was surprised.

Ruby:Sorry,I did not recognize you.

He:It's ok.I was not at all popular in college.So it's not a shock that you did not recognize me.But I knew you as you were already famous.You were a topper in studies and extra curricular activities.

Ruby smiled.

Ruby:Your name?

He:Samar.

Ruby:Nice to meet you.And thank you for helping me to choose the right dress.

And thank you for helping me to choose the right dress