Winning The Oscar's

Note : *Here's a fanfiction of Leo, not one of the characters that he plays!*

Your name ( Y/N )
Word count : 1,146

I was sitting in the passenger seat of Leonardo Dicaprio's car heading to the Oscar's. "Leo, are we there yet?" I asked very impatiently. "Not yet." He replied, causing me to groan. "We have been driving for hours." I replied back, laying my head on his shoulder, trying to ease my mind, and once I did, I quickly fell asleep. After an hour or two, I was woken up by Leo shaking me. "Wake up Y/N" He said, causing me to slowly open my eyes and look at him. "We're here." He said, smiling. "Oh good." I replied, sitting up and getting out of the car and quickly fixing my clothes. "Come on, Babe, let's go." Leo said, grabbing my hand, and with that, we headed towards the building. After a few minutes of walking, we finally made it to the front door of the building. He quickly let go of my hand and opened the door, letting me walk inside first. "I'm nervous, babe." I said, causing Leo to raise his eyebrow at me. "Why?" He asked in his calm voice. "Because this is my first time being at the Oscar's." I replied, putting my head down and looking at the ground. "Y/N, don't worry, you will be fine." He replied, pulling me into a strong hug, which caused me to laugh. "I love you, Leo, but maybe let up on the hug." I said through the laughing. "Oh, sorry." He replied, releasing me from the hug. "Let's head over to our seats." He said once again, and with that, we headed over to our seats. Once we got to our seats, I sat down and took off my jacket. "You want something to eat?" Leo asked. Instead of answering, I just shook my head, and with that, he headed off towards the consessions. Once he was gone, I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and checked the time. "Fuck it's only 7:45." I said to myself putting my hood up and slowly leaning down in my seat. After a while of waiting, Leo finally came back with the food. "Here." He said, handing me a pretzel. I quickly took the pretzel out of his hand and took a big bite of it. "Damn, someone must be hungry." Leo laughed, causing me to groan. "Well, yeah, I haven't had anything to eat since 12 today." I replied. taking another bite of my pretzel. "Oh well, eat up then, princess." He replied with a smirk. And with that, he sat down next to me. After about 30 minutes, the show finally started. "Fucking finally." I said groaning which caused Leo to chuckle. "You better be first." I said once more. "Calm down Y/N I'm sure I will be up there soon." He replied, grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers. And with that, the show began. After an hour or two, Leo finally got called to the stage for winning best actor. "I'm so proud of you, babe." I said, kissing his cheek before he got up and walked to the stage. Once he got up on the stage, he started his speech, and within 3 minutes, he was and was heading back to his seat. "You did it." I cheered as I quickly got up and hugged him. "Yeah, I did." He replied, kissing my cheek like I did to him earlier. After a few seconds, I finally pulled away from the hug before saying, "Can we go home now?" With big puppy dog eyes. "Yes." He sighed, and with that, he grabbed my hand and headed for the door. Once we got to the door, Leo opened it and quickly walked to his car with me, following right behind him. "Were here." Leo said with a smile, which caused me to laugh. "Not quite. we still got to get out of the parking lot first." I replied with a smile. "Get in the car Y/N". He said again, but this time, he seemed a little more serious, so without any hesitation, I quickly sat down in the front seat while he walked in front of the car and over to the driver's side, opening the car door and getting in quickly. "Let's go home." He said before turning the car on. And with that, we pulled out of the parking lot and headed home. After what felt like five hours, we finally arrived at the house. "Finally were home." I said, sighing, which caused Leo to chuckle. "Come on Y/N let's go celebrate." He replied with a smirk before getting out of the car. I sat there for a moment while I took in what he had said. "You coming, babe?" Leo asked. "Yeah." I replied, getting out of the car and walking over to him. "Come on, let's go." He said once again, looking down at me before grabbing my hand and walking to the front door. Once we made it to the door, he quickly unlocked it and opened it. "After you." He said, letting me walk inside first, but once I did, I was quickly slammed up against the door. "Fuck Leo warn me next time." I laughed. "Sure thing, my queen." He replied as he leaned down and pressed kisses to my neck. "Holy shit." I said quietly in hopes he would do more than just kiss. "Does someone want this dick?" Leo asked with a big smirk on his face. "Yes." I said as I practically begged for him. "Good choice." He replied, and with that, he unzipped his pants, took them off, and quickly helped me with mine. After a few minutes, me and Leo were fully naked and ready. "I'm ready Leo please just fuck me now." I said and with that he picked me up and slammed me against the wall and quickly slid inside me causing me to moan loudly. "Shhh babe, just take it." He replied in a slow sexy voice before he started thrusting in and out of me slowly but quickly picking up pace. "Oh shit." I moaned, making Leo press his lips to mine, which caused me to moan again, but only this time it was in his mouth. "You like that slut?" Leo asked as he continued to fuck me even harder than before. "F- Fuck holy shit" I replied as I was reaching my climax. "Then cum for me then." He replied once again. And with that came all over his dick. "Holy fuck that was amazing." Leo said putting me back down on the ground. "Yes, it was now. Let's go to bed." I replied, and with that, we picked up our clothes and quickly walked to our bedroom.