intro / background imfo

Into:
Hello!! My name is Estefany but you can call me E or Tiff and im new to writing but this story is going to be about a mershark (Cody) falling in love with a human (Noah)

DISCLAIMER ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO SORRY IF THE GRAMMAR IS SHIT OR RANDOM SORRY...

Oh and yea some characters with be added in just to fill up a space in the story. So if i mix a character role up, please let me know!

Boy Mersharks : Cody, Trent, Harold, Justin, Alejandro, Geoff.

Girl Mersharks : Bridgette, Heather, Lindsey, Gwen, Leshawna, Sierra

Male Humans : Noah, Tyler, Ezekiel, Owen, Dj.

Felmale Humans : Beth, Courtney, Eva, Katie, Sadie, Lizzy.

(The whole season one cast plus Alejandro and Sierra)

Background info / Intro

Cody just turned 20 and and every year his birthday wish was to view the surface but as you guessed he always got turned down.

The story say that one of the mershark leaders went up to the surface and never came back. No one knows where they really went but the myth is that the humans tortured, and killed them and use their body for display (Rude!) Cody's friend (Harold) always said he saw the surface but no body believed him (Probably because he looks like a twing)

The story's Harold use to tell Cody scared Cody and Harold got in trouble for scaring Cody (He's the youngest in their shiver) one day at night Cody curiosity got the best of him so at night where everyone was sound asleep he swam up to see the moon light for the first time, at first he saw no one so he sat the dock, his caudal fin kicking the water under him. Cody took in the smell and moon light taking in the beautiful sight until...

he heard someone gasp At first Cody didn't know what to do so he frozen not knowing what to do, he turned his head around to look at the person all he saw was a dark hair boy in a red vest with two undershirts red, and blue. greenish short and he was holding some books. Cody and the boy were looking at each other in shocked Cody took the time to take in the person he was looking at. The story's Harold told him said that humans were scaring looking and cruel, but this boy in front of him looked soft and nice.. His skin tan and clear and.. And... Cody bit down on his tongue to stop himself from thinking to much his sharp teeth bringing him back to reality, so after a other long 2 seconds Cody jumped back into the water and swam away..

Noah is a 21 year old stereotype of a gay twink everyday he stepped into the hell hole we call 'school' and he rethinks his life choices. But school wasn't so bad at time he had good memories with his friend Owen, Lzzy and Eva they were the only people Noah could talk to without getting bored or losing his sanity (that doesn't imply to Izzy)

His friends also tease him about being gay and Noah always denies it (he is but doesn't want people to know they were right) He dated 2 girls before since he was in denial but the more he thought about it, the more he just came closer to the terms. Since Noah gets bully for being a GAY TWINK he like to go to the dock at night where it's quiet and peaceful to read

One day while he was taking his usual routine at the dock he saw a strange figure sitting on the dock. He looked at the creature in front of him he saw a it was a mermaid?? but the features were way sharper.. Like a shark? As Noah was in shock thinking if other mythical creatures existed he let out a loud gasp on accident making the creature turn to look at him while they were looking at each other in shock

Noah told his chance to take in the sight in front of him he realized that the creature looked more like a shark then a actually mermaid before Noah could say anything The mershark jumped back into the water swimming away Noah can see the dorsal fin of the mershark slowly fade away into the deeper water...

Will they meet again...?

741 WORDS !! :D (Not including this)