when you get caught making out

Harry:you were having a make out session in his dorm. He was laying on top of you and he was kissing your neck. He slowly got higher and higher when he finally reached your lips he was now kissing you passionately.
Your tongues swirling around.
He was unbuttoning your shirt when suddendly ron walks in.
Ron says "harry, have you seen my- " he covers his eyes and says "omg im so sorry i didnt realise uh". You froze and didn't move. Harry quickly says "ron just get out" so ron does. Harry then turns back to you stroking your face "you ok love"? ..."its nothing he will forget abt anyway ". "Y-yeah " you say "you wanna continue love"? "Ofc" you say smirkingly.

Ron: you and ron didn't make out often so you were enjoying this. It was classtime so you didn't have to worry.
You were sitting straight up on the common room sofa. You were making out passionately when all of the sudden harry walks in and says "ron, why aren't you in class hermione is worrie- " harry smirks "oh i see let me just leave" and so harry left. Ron was now separated from you and was looking at you. "Im sorry abt tht love. I promise it wont happen aga-" you cut him off by kissing him again

Draco: it was night and you and draco snuck to the library. You were now in a heated make out session. He pinned you to one of the book shelfs. Kissing you aggressively. He pulled away and started nibbling on your ear and asked "you like this luv"? "Yes" you said in a moany tone. "Good" he answered he then put one hand on your boob and started kissing you again very passionately. You were so distracted by eachother you didnt even noticed someone entering the library. You suddendly hear someone clearing their throath you both looked up and saw proffesor snape staring at you.
You guys quickly jumped of off eachother now just standing there.
Snape then said. "Malfoy and y/l/n detention for a week for being inappropriate in the library past curfew now go off to your dorms" he said tht in his usual tone. And so you quickly got to your own dorms

Neville: normally you guys didnt make out but he got a sudden wave of confidence and he was now on top of you on your bed. He was kissing you gently with his hands on your hips.
He then began to kiss you down your neck whispering in between kisses "i...love...you...y/n". As he said tht seamus walked in asking neville "where were yo-" when seamus sees you guys he smirks and says "nvm i think i got it" then he leaves. Neville looks at you and says "omg y/n im so so sorry i forgot to lock the door i promise it won't happen again" he wanted to say something else but you cut him off by kissing him again.

Cedric: you guys were in the prefects bathroom having a heated make out session. He was marking your neck with hickeys and was going lower also marking your stomach. He then looked at you and you said "i love you so much" he looked at you and said " i love you to y/n". You then kissed him on the lips you then felt his tongue entering your mouth and you did the same. You suddendly hear someone opening the door you quickly cover your chest when you see luna entering. She says "oh im so sorry to interrupt your moment it wasnt my intention" she then just stands there with her usually dreamy face when you say "uhm luna could you pls give us some privacy"? She answered "ofc" and she left the room. Cedric looked at you and you said "omg im sorry i forgot to lock the door" . "No worries" he said continuing kissing you.