A look inside

Zeya is what you would see as an average Girl when you get a first glance. But her fellow students and peers would warn you of her and her selfish antics. Zeya grew up with her step-father and her biological mother in a decent 1-floor house. She had an average childhood. Her parents sent her to therapy every weekend in hopes she would grow up to be a golden child. Well luckily they died before she turned out to be the exact opposite of what they had hoped. You might wanna come up with the excuses like, "it was her parents deaths that made her this way!" Or, "She probably is mentally ill" but really none of those are true. She is just mean, nobody knows what made her this way. And many have come to the agreement that it's just her nature.

12:00am-time for lunch at school.
Zeya sits at the booths that stand along the side of the cafeteria, alone, she eats the same thing she does everyday which is a cold turkey sandwich that her grandma packs for her every morning. She has her headphones in listening to Taylor swift like any other basic mean girl, she's probably the biggest Taylor fan. Her one and only friend, the friend who somehow finds a way to deal with all her bull crap sits next to Zeya per usual. The friends name is Charlie, Charlie is also a mean girl but she does have some good things going for her like how she ran for student council and convinced the principal to let all students have an activity day every month.

"Hey Zeya", says Charlie with the voice she purposely makes high pitched in hopes to attract the boys. "Hey Charlie." Zeya mutters as she goes back to listening to music while nibbling on her pitiful sandwich.