00. INTRODUCTION

╰─➛ COMPLICATED !

╰─➛ COMPLICATED !

❛ ned nickerson x fem! oc ·˚ ༘☆ ▍
- where she falls in love,
but it's complicated.

⸻⸻⸻

"Marvin's can mess around with
body guards and drivers. But they
don't marry body guards or drivers."

"What about mechanics?"

⸻⸻⸻

000. GENEVIEVE Marvin was a name to remember, not a name to forget. She was the 'ideal woman' as her Aunt Diana liked to describe her. Educated, wealthy, and beautiful. Genevieve had it all. She had the status, the money, the looks. She had even had the boyfriend.

000. ALTHOUGH Aunt Diana loathed the fact that Genevieve was dating a Hudson, she soon realised she could use her teenage niece's love affair to her advantage. But Genevieve attempts to ignore all ties to her family and live a normal life. She volunteers at the local restaurant, 'The Claw' where she meets her best friend Nancy Drew.

000. THEN Genevieve meets Ned Nickerson, otherwise known as Nick. And suddenly nothing else seemed to matter anymore. She dumped Jamie Hudson without a second thought, explaining that she needed time to herself. When the two started dating, it seemed like the right thing to do. Jamie wanted to piss off his family, just as much as Genevieve wanted to annoy hers. Yet, the younger Hudson found himself falling for the girl unexpectedly, despite her apparently not feeling the same.

000. IMMEDIATELY Genevieve wants to pursue Nick, run after him and follow her heart for once. But on the night of Harbor Day, Jamie's in-law Tiffany Hudson is murdered. And of course, Nancy Drew is a prime suspect. Along with Genevieve Marvin. And Bess. And George. And Nick. Ace was lucky enough to have an alibi.

000. SOON enough, Genevieve realises Nancy and Nick are together, or hooking up at least. And she returns to her safety shield; Jamie Hudson. But as Genevieve tries to help her new and old friends solve the murder of Tiffany Hudson, yet another murder still remains unsolved: the death of Lucy Sable.

000. UNDER the watchful eye of family, foe, friends and her boyfriend, Genevieve tries to ignore any feelings for Nick that still linger. Yet, as things get tense between him and Nancy when Genevieve's older brother Owen joins in, she can't help but think maybe Nick feels the same way.

000. MORE and more secrets unravel, as more and more lies are told. Can Genevieve keep her feelings at bay, support her friends and solve crimes, or will everything only continue to get worse? Either way, Genvieve's life remains

COMPLICATED.