The "everything to me"

Well I'll start it off by this, I am bisexual so sometimes what I want is easy but also very hard to get, because life is hard. Anyways, but genuinely what I really look for in a person is a very supportive and kind soul, but I also want them to have good hygiene. I don't want to be dating someone who doesn't take care of their body or doesn't know how to take care of their body. Mainly the kind of love I want/need is the love where they are talking non-stop, they're always there for each other, checking in on each other, and always seeing how their day is going or how it was. Making sure they're getting enough sleep or making sure they're eating enough food and drinking enough water. The little things matter to me. I also love compliments so when someone compliments me multiple times throughout the day, I always get butterflies, but I don't want that little spark to be there for like a week or two and just be gone, I want it to be there forever, and make the relationship last long. I don't want those stupid arguments because the other person can't see that they're wrong or they are just mad for no reason. I want the love where there is an infinity amount of physical touch. If it's a guy or a masc les/bi I want them to always feel the need to have their hands on my thighs, or even if it's a fem les/bi they still could have their hands on my thighs. I want to cuddle with someone for hours upon hours. I NEED to sit on a rooftop or a lookout and look at the sunset/galaxy with a lover, cuddle/hold hands, drink our favorite drinks, and eat our favorite snacks. I want someone who will always want to FaceTime and talk to me, or write me letters and read me love stories. I need to kind of support and love to where they are pushing to work hard to be my best self, and always be proud when I try my hardest even if I don't always win. If I'm going to be in a relationship it's going to be all about communication and being open with each other. This is so we aren't being dry with each other and getting mad at each other for no reason.  It's those kinds of things that keep a relationship going and healthy. I also want and need someone who will go to the park with me and go on a skateboard ride with me. Or even match with me even if they are too tired to do anything. Also I wanna be able to do each other make up and skin care just for fun, or we could do each other's hair (depending on the gender).  I utterly need someone who will watch movies with me even if they don't like those movies and the same as listening to music. I will put in the most effort if they will put in the most effort. I hope I find that person soon.