*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚DX The Car XD *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

As Jay stepped into the car, he quickly got out his Samsung Epic 4G, of course it had to be one with a keyboard on the back. He tapped into Spotify, his favorite artists already coming up. Cavetown, Arctic monkeys, mother mother, and even Lovejoy but what he was really looking for was Daddy issues by the neighborhood. A small, content sigh came through his mouth when he listening to song. 

Just like that, fucking Taylor Swift started to BLAST through the car speakers. Mizu, his mother, father? whatever, glared at Vash. All while he sat there like a little kid who just found out he was getting a golden retriever for his birthday, the cord connected to his own phone. It absolutely drowned out all of Jay's own music. 

He glared at the the couple, but ultimately decided not to say anything. his thumb traced over the volume button before clicking, probably deciding that he'd rather be deaf by 20 than be a normal person and listen to normal people music.

Jay's blue orbs glanced out the window, cars whizzing by like they were just a breeze in the forest. He pushed his free palm up against the window, watching one drop race another just like he did when he was a little kid. But, of course, his mind would drift elsewhere. Somewhere better, nicer than this shitty car he was in. 

Images in his head turned into full-blown music videos. Characters dancing around in his head, most of them resembling him as a whole. It was almost like it was all real. He could basically feel the wind and rain on his hand, the trembling sword in his hand as he frowned upon his enemy. Even the blood across his shoulder he could feel. It all snapped out when his father's horrendous voice screamed the lyrics of his own song at the top of his voice.

Jay's blue orbs quickly turned to Vash, absolutely flabbergasted at simply the fact that he didn't even consider Mizu's or Jay's feeling. He didn't even need to say anything though, Mizu had already gave him the look. How long had they even been in the car, 5 minutes? Everything was already going to shit as Mizu yelled.

"I DONT NEED YOUR HELP, I DON'T FUCKING WANT YOUR HELP"

Jay's heart sunk at Mizu yelling. Even when he was just a little kid in elementary he despised. Even with happy memories were always drowned out by when all Jay wanted to do was play just dance, but Mizu and Vash were yelling upstairs over the stupidest shit imaginable. Like seriously, they would fight over how a fucking avocado would be cut. 

Jay, once again, let out another sigh as his eyes stared out the window. His heart still pounding slightly at the sight of Mizu yelling, all he could think about was the rain. He even considered opening the window and letting the rain pour onto his pearly black hair. His stunning, ocean-colored eyes closed as a scene played through his mind.

'Go ahead and cry little girl...'

Rain poured down onto his hair as he walked through the open field, the sweet scent of rain poured into his senses like a tidal wave. 

'Nobody does it like you do...'

Jay glanced up at the sky once more, gray clouds covering the once beautiful light-blue sky as lighting strike through the clouds, creating flashes of white light throughout the sky.

'I know how much that matters to you...'

Only moments later would he sit down onto the prairie grass, the sensation tickling his skin as his blue orbs stared up at the sky.

'I know that you got daddy issues...'

Salty tears stung at his eyes, even dripping down his cheek but it was indistinguishable from the rain crashing down onto the ground.

'And if you were my little girl...'

 Wind blew through the trees and the grass, strands of his hair falling into his face and sticking onto his skin.

'I'd do whatever I could with you...'

Jay let out a content sigh, closing his eyes as he felt the rain, the wind, and even the smells of peace comforting him through this car ride. He had told himself multiple times that they weren't real, they never could be. But maybe, just one day, they could be. Jay would find that prairie grass surrounded by forest, staring up at the storm above him with rain cascading down. Maybe then, he'd find peace.