Meeting Y/n

Chapter 1
Meeting Y/n,
runaway- Kanye west

read before: If it says things like "brown eyes" and you dont have brown eyes you can obviously change it if you want to its just for me to detail better iykwim.

It was a normal day for the coopers , Except this time They were all fighting and Missy and sheldon had 'ran away'.

They were going to missys secret place aka a little house in the middle of the woods, As they were talking Sheldon had seen a moving box in the day when he was walking to get his books.

"Look, That house right there is new and im pretty sure they have babys They need to go" Sheldon pointed at a white one story house already walking towards it.

"Sheldon, If your doing this then you should go back home cause i dont want you to be complaining." Missy replied stopping his twin brother.

He took a breathe, He was going to complain either ways when that baby is crying and he will make it shut up.

He rolled his eyes and nodded not wanting to upset the brown haired girl besides him any more.

They where going to get out of their property when the door opened showing a fresh teenage dark brown haired girl, She was about their height and was wearing A oversized black shirt with christmas pj shorts.

"Hey?, I heard you guys upstairs do you need something." The Girl said obviously confused.

The pair stopped and looked back and the girl, It seemed as if they were judging her because they took long to respond.

"Sorry, My dumbass brother wanted to complain about a baby here..." Missy replied making sheldon do a confused face on her words.

"Oh sorry, We are new so the car ride was very difficult for my baby sister... Ill tell my mom if she could do something if shes bothering." The girl said Looking at sheldon inspecting him.

"No, No! Its fine hes just very sensitive and doesn't like lousy people but who cares what he thinks.." Missy brushed it off making the girl smile and giving her a thanks.

"Why are you wearing christmas pijamas?, Its far from Christmas last time ive checked." Sheldon furrowed his eyebrows finally letting the question let out from his mouth that he was holding in so much.

She furrowed her brother and missy sighed throwing in an apolagizing face to her, "Well its the only thing i could find and its comfortable i guess... Why are you guys outside so late?" she asked wondering why two underaged twins where outside in the cold and darkness.

"Ah, My sisters running away shes in a depressing state right now im just being her chaperone since im older." He nodded replying to her question.

"By three seconds!" Missy argued And rolled her eyes slightly embarrassed by her "older" brother.

"Cool, My names Y/n" The girl now known as y/n smiled and waited for an answer back at the pair.

"Im melissa, Missy for short and this doofus is Sheldon, Are you busy?" Missy asked making her brother confused at the question she asked y/n.

"Not really why?" Y/n asked slowly moving more foward to the porch, "Do you wanna hang? I know its dark but i have a place and we can bring you back so you dont have to come alone." Missy replied.

"Sure, Ill just go ahead and put on some more warmer clothing.. Do you guys wanna head inside i dont want you guys to wait outside just be a little quiet" Y/n said allowing them to head inside , Although sheldon hesitated and wouldve argued its very dangerous cause she was a stranger he got reminded that he choose to go on this little run for missy.

They followed y/n to her room, Inside it was pretty basic but for missy it was a girls perfect room.

it had pink flower wallpaper like how every girl had on their walls in the early 90s, And a normal bed with flower blankets, a mirror and a dresser that was filled with perfumes and makeup, She had posters up with famous singers like mariah carey, maddona and Aaliyah Literally any type of singers.

"I absolutely love your room its so amazing , Oo you like maddona yeah mee too girl shes amazing." Missy blabbered about her room while inspecting it.

"Yeah, Im going to change in the bathroom feel free to sit down if you'll like." Y/n closed the door slowly and walked to the door.

"Shes amazing, Ill ask her for her phone number so i can talk to her" Missy said looking at some pictures of younger y/n.

Sheldon didnt care and sat down, "And did you see your face when you saw her, You were like a tomato... A fresh one" Missy continued and laughed.

"What do you mean, I wasn't blushing over her. I may be on puberty but im not taking any hints that im attracted to the oppisite sex" He argued and did his signature confused face.

"Thinking about it, She was kind of flustered too." Missy added smiling and thinking back of the events.

"You should marry her that way ill be with her 24/7, She can name the baby missy cooper" Missy said smiling and already imagining.

"Missy, ive never said that i like her you cant just-" He got interrupted after the door opened showing y/n in some basic gray sweats and a black sweater, Classy.

"Hey,Im back" Y/n interrupted holding her pj shorts, She put it down ontop of her dresser.

"Awesome, By any chance could we have your phone number?" missy asks y/n and receives a nod.

"Yeah, Here" Y/n pauses and grabs a paper from her backpack, Writing her phone numher she passes it to missy who folds it and puts it in her pant pocket.

"Lets keep going" Missy smirked and the trio left the house, it wasnt very far but it was kind of scary.

The time went fast, They talked about random stuff, Played games and even laughed... At sheldon. Y/n got to know why they ranaway and some fun facts like how sheldon was smart which she already knew but it was still fun.

It was time to go and missy had slept, It was just sheldon and y/n left to go alone.

"You dont have to come with me by the way, I dont want you to come back alone Its dangerous." y/n looked at sheldon who was already looking at her.

"What we're doing is dangerous, i think i'll leave and im not a scared type of guy" It was a total lie, But he didnt want her to worry or think he was being childish cause in reality he was an old intelligent man.

"Its cool how you and missy are going to the same school, Shes going to invite you to hang out with her so be aware of some girls named heather, Shes seemed to forget to add their names in." Sheldon broke the silent.

"girls?, Theres more..." y/n sighed and chuckled, They both did actually and thankfully it wasnt a laugh... Sheldons laugh is really weird.

They both chatted a little and finally reached home, Well her home.

"Thanks a lot actually, When missy wakes up tell her i had a great time and i would look foward to hang out with you guys." Y/n smiled and he nodded.

Neither of them liking hugs they both smiled at eachother and said their goodbyes, Y/n before sleeping looked out of the window too see sheldon just incase.

Authors note
Finally!, This is just Missy and sheldon Meeting y/n but in the next chapter Its the family and they might meet y/ns parents.