CHAPTER 1

I'm there in my room in my bed. I see my childhood crush, jake sitting on the edge of my bed. "Hey gorgeous," he winks at me. Then he climbs over on top of me. I can't speak, but I try to push him off of me. "Hey, you know you can't resist me. I'll make you feel so good. I know you want to do it with me."
I yell, "No, please don't. I'm not ready yet.how did you even get here?"
"OH, that doesn't matter right now," he starts to take my shirt off. I try to stop him, but he has my hands pinned to the bed. What am I gonna do? I think to myself.

My alam clock goes off. I sit up, shaking and sweaty. Thank God that was just a dream. He wouldn't even want to date me in real life, though. He is one of the most popular people in school. Also, he's dating Kelly, the most popular girl in school. He would never want me.

I get up to get ready for school. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I throw on my hoodie and skinny jeans, shoes, and socks. I'm not like all the other girls in school, I don't do makeup or were cloths like them. That's too much work, and one time, when I did try to be like them, all the other people made fun of me. Told me that I'm was trying too hard and to kill myself. I almost did it but then backed out because I have a little brother, and I don't know who would watch him if I were gone. My parents aren't the best.

Anyways, u walk to school and go to my locker. I see Jake at his locker, which is right next to mine. He's smiling at something his friend said over the phone. I could never make him happy, even when we were friends. He caught me looking at him, "What are you looking at, Emma?" He growls at me
"N-n-n-n-n-n-noth- nothing. I-I'm sorry. Please forgive me. "
"Whatever, just don't let it happen EVER again, got it?"
Y-yes. I'll le-leave now, bye." I leave without getting my things out of my locker. God, I'm such a mess.