-

font: georgia, size: 2 (because it's prettier)

*

//introduction:

If anyone were to ask a student of Hogwarts who Eliza Montgomery was, they would all say the same thing, 'Riddle's girl'.

Strange is, that even though they had never been a couple really and everyone knew that, their response would still be the same because if Eliza was somewhere, Tom Riddle would not be far off. Ever since their first year at Hogwarts, the two would always be seen together.

There truly wasn't anyone who understood their relationship because Eliza was a ray of sunshine and Tom was the exact opposite. Professors too, found the two to be an odd pair, but grew fond of Eliza and Tom quickly. Both were wonderful students, top of their classes and no one could complain.

Their friends, all Slytherin purebloods from the most influential families, didn't understand the two any better but had learn to keep their mouths shut and hands to themselves when it came to Eliza. However, they all soon found themselves care more than they initially would've thought about Eliza.

Eliza might've been loved by all, but she belonged to the one person who simply could've love her back.

*

//author's note:

heyyy, hope you all enjoy reading this book as much as I loved writing it! make sure you comment your every thought and vote on chapters you think deserve it!

please keep in mind that this is a tom riddle ff which means that it's not going to be all wholesome and that it's also set in crazy olden days so be mentally prepared. this is not soft tom but it's not him going crazy on us all the time either?

idk anyway keep reading if you're interested and comment any scenes you'd wanna see and I will definitely try including it somewhere! also there's smut but you can skip it

**sometimes not canonically accurate