Author's note (Important)

I regret to inform you that I am taking down The Bride Of Sephiroth for now (for revisions). It breaks my heart to inform my lovely readers of this since I know all of you deeply enjoyed this work. I know it may not have the best grammar, spelling, etc, but I feel the need to revise it. You all deserve the best of quality with this story.

With that said, I am not deleting the story; I would like to fix it and add better quality, and The Bride Of Sephiroth will come back soon.

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of my readers who have read and supported my work so far. This story holds a special place in my heart, and I am overjoyed to see it reach such heights with 31,191 reads and 1k+ votes on Wattpad. Your unwavering support and encouragement have brought this story to life and have made me feel incredibly blessed. I am filled with happiness and gratitude for the love and affection that you have shown for my work. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Fear not! The Bride Of Sephiroth will return soon to Wattpad once I revise some of this story!

You can still read the original work on Quotev under my username: Breanne23152, external link will be placed in the comment section. You can also read it on AO3 under: Breanne118. Future updates for the original work will likely be placed there, and the revised version will be posted here.

Optional but not required: You can follow me for further announcements regarding The Bride Of Sephiroth.

For the future/revised version, I would like to make a list of those who would like to be informed/tagged when the update comes.

Please let me know in the comment section who would like to be tagged!

Thank you again, my readers, from the bottom of my heart.

If you would like to be tagged, comment here: