Chapter 1

You've been flying on your dragon for hours. "Uuuggghhhhh, how far is berk!" You ask your dragon (dragons name), while falling back on her. "Grrrrrrm" (dragons name) grunts while gesturing to a piece of land. You quickly sit up and look in the directions the dragon pointed to. "Ohmhgoshohmygosh. ITS BERK!!" You shout happily, moving your hands in the air. You dragon sees your happy and shoots a fireball. "(Dragons name)!"

*on berk*

You and your dragon land on the island. "Wow, isn't lovely" you say walking to the village and looking around. (Dragons name) nods. As your walking throughout the village, you notice villagers stop what there doing and stare right at you and your dragon. Feeling their eyes on you, makes you uncomfortable and kind of nervous. Some villagers whisper "do you see her and her dragon I can't believe it. But I thought...". A very stout man with a blond braided beard comes up to you, "ahh, you must be (name) from the village (village name). I'm gobber" he looks at your dragon and back at you, "I think you should go see hiccup" gobbler says leading you to a big house. "Who's hiccup" you ask while walking. "I'll let hiccup explain everything" he replies. You and gobbler stop in front of the house. You look back at him alittle confused. "Go on". Gobber pushes you to the door. Before walking in, you look around seeing almost the whole village staring at both you and (dragons name). With that you slip in the door.

"Hello... Hiccup" you call out while walking around. "I'm alittle busy, come back later" a kind of goofy voice replys from another room. "But it's pretty important, a man named gobber told me to speak with you." You reply. You wait a couple moments hearing some clatter and movement. "Please come back later-" you cut hiccup off "listen, just come out its really important. People are staring me and my dragon down like we are crazy people!". A boy with brown hair, that's kind of cute comes from another room. "Okay wha-" he stops and stares at (dragons name). "Is that a ....n..ight fury?" He asked stunned with his mouth open.

"Yeah....why do you look so suprised". He runs over to your dragon and puts his hand out. (Dragons name) growls at first but then let's hiccup pet him. "I can't believe it...ANOTHER NIGHT FURY!!" He yells in excitement, he finally looks at you "huh I haven't seen you around...oh where are my manners. I'm hiccup as you already know, and your name is?"
"(Name)" you stick your hand out. He takes you hand and shakes it smiling at you. He's very cute and has a nice smile. "Just came from my (village name) and I'm moving here to berk. But when I got her people we looking at me with shock, can you explain why." Hiccups smile widens "I'll tell you why. It's because of your dragon. No one here has seen another night fury except for toothless. Toothless is my dragon." At that moment another night fury comes from the other room. The night fury named toothless looked surprised to see another dragon species like him. He immediately ran to (dragons name) and they started playing. "Toothless is so happy to finally meet another night fury, we've searched and searched but never found. We began to think he was the last one...but then you come along and now he's not alone." Hiccup says while grabbing your hand. You can see the excitement in his eyes, which also makes you happy. "Why don't I give you a tour of berk on our dragons and get to know each other" he says. " That sound great, let's go" you reply grabbing hiccup, your dragon, and toothless.