why would you push a sweet girl so far

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦

The seats in the trunk weren't the most comfortable, and Sam and Will easily got annoyed about it. That, along with the fact Nancy hadn't turned the radio on, gave Sam a marvelous idea.

To make the time fly faster, Sam and Will decided to perform a duet to "Endless Love" by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross. Since everyone decided to stick them in the back, they decided to sing their hearts out and ignore any complains for them to stop. There were... a lot of complaints for them to stop. Nancy even began driving ten times faster than the speed limit, desperate to end the ride short.

"'CAUSE NO ONE CAN DENY," Sam and Will sang, "THIS LOVE I HAVE INSIDE! AND I'LL GIVE IT ALL TO YOU — MY LOVE!"

"OH, GOD, MAKE IT STOP!"

Once the car had come to a stop before the Holloways' house, everyone besides Sam and Will practically threw themselves out of Nancy's car. Sam and Will shrugged at each other, clueless to where all the hate was coming from, before they exited the trunk as well.

Everyone walked over to the porch, where the red door was placed outside the Holloways' residence. Sam was happy to watch as Nancy rang the doorbell in an attempt to be polite; she shot Max and El pointed looks at that, to which they huffed lightly.

Just like the last time Sam was here, no one answered.

Nancy rang it again, once again not receiving a response.

So, predictably, everyone looked at El.

Sam sighed. This is exactly why she hated the fact she had powers, now, too. Everyone just expectantly turned to El without asking anymore. They just assumed she'd do their dirty bidding for them all, because she would, because she had to. There wasn't really a choice when you could telepathically unlock doors with your brain.

After El unlocked the red door, everyone stepped in, with Nancy and Jonathan taking the lead. The Holloway residence looked exactly the same as Sam remembered it, except this time she felt cold.

Well, actually, Sam did feel cold last time — the foreboding feeling in her chest. But she wasn't talking about that kind of cold this time. (Actually, yes, she was, because Sam could feel that type of cold, too). Their house was literally freezing. Sam wouldn't be surprised if their air conditioning was at the lowest temperature it could possibly reach. She wrapped her arms around herself, trying to warm up.

"Tom? Heather?" Nancy called out, shuddering at the freezing air.

Max rubbed her hands up and down her forearms. "Jesus, it's freezing," she commented.

The group traveled further into the house, with Sam making sure to shut the door behind them as everyone else seemed to forget. Nancy led the group into the hallway Sam, Max, and El found the Holloway family portrait. Instead of going left, and heading into the dining room, they turned right, into a second living room.

Rich assholes.

When they got to this living room (because apparently there was fucking two), Jonathan stopped. "Do you guys smell that?" he asked.

Sam took a sniff in the air, and immediately recoiled. Her hand flew up to plug her nose, as it had been overborn by an acidic, pungent scent, vaguely like vinegar. Sam didn't know how she didn't immediately smell it, with how strong the scent actually was.

"That's putrid," Sam muttered, sounding clown-like with her fingers pinching her nose.

Trying to find the source of the smell, Nancy took a few steps towards the kitchen. Immediately, they found the culprit of the stench.