:⁠-⁠D

It was a regular day at P.S 38 middle school.

6th grader Nate Wright was chatting with his best friends, Francis Pope and Teddy Ortiz.

They had a free period.

"Guys, I'm totally an alpha!" Nate said with a smirk.

"Hm?"

"Francis is an omega, Teddy is a beta, And IM the ALPHA MALE!" Nate continued.

"I'm not an omega," Francis argued. "I'm more like a... gamemaster! I keep the game in line."

"Yeah, whatever dude," Nate replied.

He touched Francis' thigh.

He whimpered like an omega, grinding his leg into Nate's hand.

"Oh god..."

"You know you love it, omegan papi!"

Francis blushed and whimpered again, biting his lip.

Heat season was coming up for him, and he could already feel it taking over.

He started panting, a light pink blush appearing on his cheeks.

Nate could smell it.

"Damn Francis, you're an omega, aren't you? You smell so sweet.."

"Mmm..."

Teddy detected the scent too.

"Uh, Nate? I think your omega is about to go into heat."

"What?!"

Francis was panting heavily now, his body begging for his alpha's cock.

Francis was fertile and ready for Nate's seed.

Nate could feel his own alpha urges, wanting nothing more than to mount and claim his omega.

The smell was so intoxicating.

Francis got up and left, whimpering and begging for his alpha.

They all knew that in the end they were going to have a threesome and they would all end up pregnant.

Francis walked into the omega changing room, where they all had their heat cycles.

There were plenty of comfortable nests made for them, and the smell of arousal was everywhere.

Francis whimpered, laying down in the middle of the room and waiting for his alpha.

Nate and Teddy came into the room and closed the door.

Francis whined loudly and rolled around in a circle, his heat overtaking him.

"Please.. fuck me, Alpha!"

Nate walked over to Francis, rubbing his hand on his belly.

Francis whimpered in need.

"My omega wants me so badly, doesn't he? You're ready for me, aren't you, omega?"

"Y-yes... Please, I can't take it anymore! Please, please, please, breed me, mate me, KNOT me, fill me up with your pups! Please, oh please... You and Teddy can both claim me. I don't care, just fuck me already!"

"Teddy, you ready to give Francis here the time of his life?"

Teddy nodded, stripping down.

Nate did the same, and they both were rock hard and ready for their omega.

Francis was panting and drooling as they approached.

He was already soaked, his juices dripping onto the floor.