STILL WAITING. pt-1

Anna was 6years old when her father left her mother, her and her brother. He accused anna's mother, bet her and did not see anna's face since her birth to the next nine months of her birth cause Anna was a girl and he didn't want a girl child. Anna's mother filed a case against him as he was threatening to kill her and was with other women's. Anna had a younger brother who was 2 years younger then her. After the filing the case the next six years looked good, Anna's mother was going to court regularly and the custody was on her side.
But Anna's life took a turn in 2022 . when she joined a new school. It was a boarding school. She was interested in reading (story,fictional) books and novels. She found friends there and even made besties and her life looked happy and easy .
Then one day when she came home from hostel she saw her aunt and uncle fighting. It was normal for her cause even once her uncle broke a big mirror on his hand and the doctor said he was lucky cause it could have cut the nerves of his hand and he could have died. Those fights were normal in Anna's life now. She went to her room. Then her brother started fighting with her.
Her brother hated her so much. Unfortunately he was same as his father, never respected women and girls. Her brother wanted to suck that little happiness that she had.
She prayed for nothing but death.

Behind those beautiful smiles and sweet laughs there are scary shouts and screams for a happy life.
                                    -ANNABELLA
                                               BRUNA
I am still waiting for the love I will never get
                  -ANNABELLA BRUNA