the office

The elevator's falling lucky for Cassie it was not too much of a big fall . Cassie " aw that hurt where am I look like an old office maybe I can help get that thing away from me".

Cassie starts to look for Anything useful after a bit she finds a old fazreblaster . Cassie " why is there a fazerblaster here well it doesn't matter it could be useful".

Cassie started to look for Anything else of use and after a while she finds an old toolbox she then thinks if she could fix the elevator she can sneak past that the mimic. when she was younger she watch her dad fix Freddy and the gang so she thought she could maybe try to find a way to fix the elevator.

A little bit later Cassie hears some noise of metal scratching on something cassie starts to try to find out what it was suddenly the DJ music mans arm started to get closer Cassie hide trying to not make noise after a little while DJs music man's arm was gone.

This ad is brought to you by Avocados from Mexico cuz I'm tired and it's 1:50 am😀.

After Cassie made sure DJ was gone she went and looked around and after a bit she found a door she opened it was a staircase she walked up and went to the left ran away from some endo skeletons then she saw a huge hole and she went in it after there were a group of endo skeletons.

Endo skeleton pov "aww I wanted to know if she could give that boy in a blue shirt his daycare pass back to him". with Cassie she saw the arcade well what was left of it.

To be continued sorry I don't have the energy to make more rn and sorry if it sucks it's my first story in a while

Go and check out my new YouTube channel called SHOWTIME cruw