words fly🕊

INTRO/summary: Aliyah and derick were in a friendship of like 12+years and this made them look like they are siblings or like seem like a full on lovey, dovey couple and this would lead them into nerve wrecking of anxiety and peer pressure, from a traumatic drug incident.

PART ONE

.Derick's thoughts...

Aliyah and i have been friends for a while and i think that when we have settled in the college i would speak my heart out to her ."she's so pretty, intelligent, soft-hearted and really understanding but these may sound weird when i pour my heart out to her i think it would ruin our friendship" He thought to himself.

"IF I DO POUR MY HEART WOULD SHE LOVE ME??''

"WOULD SHE UNDERSTAND?'

=He kept on pouring himself with self negative thoughts thinking that Aliyah would not understand where he is coming from.

=Aliyah and Derick had a long trip to make from their hometown to the college and which means this would be like 4-5 stops(or more) by the gas station. As they get ready to move their thing in the trunk and say their goodbyes to their family, friends and Neighbours. BEING quite sad and exciting to start a life alone but in their case they promised to each other that even if they are far away from the hometown and family they always have each other, which in my preview is really sweet.

.Derick's thoughts...

" Oh this is reality" as he said to Aliyah in the car in the passenger seat, "YEAH!!IM REALLY SCARED AND HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME... aren't you" she said as she changed her tone at the end of her sentence with a scared and worried voice. As I reply I stop and I take a moment to really think what life would be like in that place, then I got interrupted by a familiar voice calling my name repeatedly... as I was lost in my thoughts, MY DARK THOUGHTS!! I snapped out of the dark mindset that I was in and I made up a lame weird excuse. SHE just shrugged her shoulders and asked that could she play a song, In my reply I said" OH.. OKAY" in a happy voice trying to hide all the nerves, but I knew she was going to play amazing, soothing music because her playlist is more similar to mine so that really made me QUITE relaxed as we chatted about what are we going to do when we arrive there as we blabbed and blabbed about nonsense💗.

HER wonderful playlist:

-cigarettes out the window by tvgirl

-freak by sub urban

-time machine by willow etc

*AS WE DRIFT INSIDE A TRANCE OF RELAXING MUSIC*-END

GUYS PLEASE COMMENT ON HOW IS THE STORY AND IF YA"LL WANT MORE PLEASE COMMENT, IM BEGGING YA'LL🤍